Chapter 75.

"What?" I whisper harshly, ignoring her growing smirk.

"I would like to join you." She says. Her fingers grip the bottom of her shirt, pulling it over her head and she reaches behind me to turn on the shower.

"We can't just take a shower together, we are at your father's house, and Liam and Danielle could be back anytime." I say. The idea of seeing Max completely naked under the shower makes me squirm but this is too much.

"Well, I am going to take a nice hot shower while you stand there and overanalyze." Her pants are left on the floor, along with her boxers as she steps past me and into the water. I don't realize I am staring until she closes the curtain abruptly, hiding her perfect body that I was in the middle of ogling.

"Don't you just love a hot shower after a long day?" Her voice is distorted from the water but I can hear the smug smile her voice.

"I wouldn't know because some rude naked person stole my shower." I huff and hear her chuckle.

"A sexy rude naked person?" She teases. "Just come in before the hot water gives away."

"I.." I want to but taking a shower with someone is just so intimate, too intimate.

"Come on, live a little. It's just a shower." She says and opens the curtain. "Please." She reaches her hand out and my eyes scan her long, inked torso, gleaming from the water sliding down her skin.

"Okay." I whisper and undress while she watches every move I make. "Stop staring" I scold her and she pretends to be wounded, placing her hand over her heart.

"Are you questioning my nobility?" She laughs and I nod slowly, trying to fight my smile.

"I am insulted." She reaches her hand out to help me step in with her. I can't believe I am actually doing this, showering with her. I try my best to cover myself with my arms as I wait for her to move from under the water.

"Is it weird that I love how you're still shy around me?" She says, removing my shield. I stay quiet and she gently tugs my arms to bring me under the water. Her head dips down, soaking my bare shoulder.

"I think it's so appealing to me because you are so shy and innocent, yet you let me do dirty things to you." Her breath feels hotter than the water against my ear. I blink as her hands travel down my arms slowly, her eyes taking in my naked body.

"And I know for a fact that you like when I say dirty things to you." I gulp and she smiles against my neck.

"See how your pulse quickens.. I can practically see it under your delicate skin." She taps her index finger over the pulse point in my neck. Oh wow. I have no idea how I am standing, my legs have surely turned to mush, along with my brain.

Her fingers running over my body make me stop worrying about the fact that we aren't alone in the house, they make me want to be reckless, and let Max do whatever she wants to me. When her long fingers wrap around my hips, I involuntarily lean into her.

"I love you Charli, you believe me don't you?" She asks. I nod, wondering why she is asking me this right now, after we have said it so many times in the last twenty-four hours.

"Yes I believe you." My voice is hoarse and I clear my throat.

"Good, I have never loved anyone before." She goes from playful to seductive to serious so fast, I can barely keep up.

"Ever?" I think I already knew this but it feels so different actually having her say the words, especially when we are in the shower together. I thought she would have her head between my legs right now, not expressing her feelings.