6

While one side rested easy knowing Rebekah burned what they thought to be the last of the white oak, the other side met to formulate a plan to end the Originals once and for all

Atë, for once, knocks as she stands at the front of the Mikaelson's home. Only a mere few seconds pass before the large wooden door swings open to reveal Kol standing in casual clothes, unlike Elijah who always opts for a suit. The goddess is in between the two extremes, always dressing nicely but never formal.

Despite Kol thinking it is subtle, Atë acknowledges the brief flicker of his eyes as he takes in the appearance of the strange girl that has been driving him insane since the first day they interacted. She playfully asks, "Are you going to let me in or just stare at me all day?"

Kol doesn't let himself falter though and lets out a minor sneer before letting her in, leading her to the living room. She quickly lands herself on one of the couches, making herself comfortable by extending her arms out and setting them along the backing of the furniture. Kol watches this unfold, frustrated and amused at the same time. He questions, "What are you doing?"

"What you should be doing," she casually states as she gestures to the empty spot next to her. Kol reluctantly gives in, placing himself next to her but making sure to leave space between their legs. His body language is not as carefree as hers but it wasn't because he was afraid of her. He just doesn't like not being in control, which is how he feels around the enigma. 

His eyes narrow and he mutters out with a sigh, "What do you want, darling?"

Atë brings places one hand over her heart as she sarcastically acts out, "Aw, you called me darling! How sweet." He immediately rolls his eyes at her, knowing he can't refrain from exhibiting the Mikaelson charm. The charm was both a blessing and a curse. "I'm bored and you're clearly not busy, so I thought we could hang out."

His eyebrows raise at the brunette curiously, "Us hanging out? I've tried to kill or hurt you a few times now and you want us to talk?"

"What? It's not like I'm scared of you," she reveals, shrugging her shoulders carelessly.

Kol's gaze hardens in an attempt to appear intimidating but elicits no response from her, which frustrates him to the core. He likes to be in charge, holding all the power and now here he is, allowing this anomaly of a girl to take the lead.

"What about the whole playing a part in my mother's plan to link us? That's a punishable offense."

In regards to Esther's plan, she quips, "My help was minimal in that plan and as I pointed out the other night, I am no longer helping her anymore. As for it being a punishable offense, I'm sure you can find it in your heart to forgive me." She pouts at the last part, utilizing her charm to make him let his guard down.

The softening of his brown eyes are subtle but enough for Atë to stand up, grab his wrist, and start dragging him outside the house. "Where are we going?"