Chapter 83.

"Are you ready to get up?" Max asks at least an hour later.

"I know I should, I just don't want to." I tell her and rub my cheek against her chest.

"I don't want to rush you, but I really have to piss." She tells me and I laugh, climbing off of her and the bed.

"Ow." I say before I can stop myself.

"You okay?" She asks for the thousandth time. Her hand reaches out to help steady me.

"Yea, just sore." I tell her. I cringe when I look at my sheets.

"I'll toss them." She pulls the sheets off the small bed.

"Not in here, Addison will see them."

"Okay? So where?" She moves up and down on her heels. She must have been holding her bladder for a while.

"I don't know.. can you put them in a dumpster or something when you leave?"

"Who said I was leaving? So what, you sleep with me and then kick me out?" Her eyes dance with amusement. She grabs her jeans and boxers off the floor and puts them on. I grab her shirt and hold it out to her.

"Just go pee, take the sheets out on your way just in case." I don't know why I care so much, but the last thing I need is Addison drilling me for information about losing my virginity.

"I won't look like a creep or anything, carrying bloody sheets to my car at night." She says, I scowl at her and she balls the sheets up and walks to the door.

"I love you." She smiles before walking out.

Now that she has left the room I have a little time to collect myself. I wonder if I look as good as I feel. I feel warm and oddly at peace. The memory of Max hovering over me while she moves in and out of me makes my stomach clench. Now I know why people make such a big deal about sex. I really have been missing out, but I know that if my first time wouldn't have been with Max it wouldn't have been so amazing. When I look in the mirror, my mouth falls open at my reflection. My cheeks are glowing, my lips are swollen. I squish my cheeks and move my hands around, somehow I look different. It's the slightest of change and I can't quite put my finger on it but I like it. I take a second to admire the small red marks littered across my breasts. I don't even remember when she made them. My mind takes me back to her making love to me, her mouth hot and wet against my flesh. I am snapped from my thoughts by the door opening causing me to jump slightly.

"Admiring yourself?" Max smirks and locks the door.

"No.. I .. " I don't know what to say. I am standing in front of the mirror completely naked, fantasizing about her lips on my skin.

"It's cool babe, if I had your body I would stare at myself in the mirror too." She says and I flush.

"I think I am going to take a shower." I tell her while trying my best to cover myself with my hands. I don't want to wash her scent off of my body but I need to wash everything else off.

"I'll take one too." She says. I raise an eyebrow at her and she smiles. "Not together, I know. However, if we lived together we could."

Something has changed in her too, I can see it. It's the way her smile is a little deeper and her eyes brighter. I don't reckon that anyone else would be able to spot the change in her, I know her better than anyone despite the fact that there are still many secrets of her that I plan to uncover.

"What?" She cocks her head to the side.

"Nothing, I just love you." I tell her and her cheeks redden slightly and her face splits into a grin, mirroring mine.