Universe 10: Meme Break 2!

The first meme appeared on the screen.

"That is a nice shot though." Ojiro said. "The first one I mean. The second one is..."

"Derpy." Kaminari finished.

"You're one to talk." Jiro grumbled.

"When was that though? And what's with the subtitles?" Uraraka asked.

"I'm pretty sure that's after the USJ attack." Deku answered, remembering the conversation. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

"So you guys talked together after that huh?" Kiri asked.

"W-well it was a big event and I had to talk to someone." Midoriya said.

"So when you two were alone he just reverted to his weak form?" Tetsutetsu asked.

"W-well since I already knew about it there was really no reason to waste what little time he already had in his normal form, so it was easier to just talk like that." He explained.

"I guess that makes sense." Todoroki said, still trying to figure out how their past together related to the whole secret love child thing.

I'll find a way. He thought.

"Yeah but what are you talking about in that scene?" Mirio asked. "First time you used that power on a person? What does that mean?"

"O-oh, well because of the whole thing with getting my quirk the day of the exams," RG glared at All Might. "The USJ was the first time I used my quirk against something that was humanoid. I punched that Nomu thing and was able to do it without breaking my bones for the first time. I was really excited, even if it didn't do anything." He explained.

"Like All Might said, that's still a big achievement, especially based on the circumstances." Momo said.

"Th-thanks." He replied.

"Next meme!" Maze yelled.

"You have Twitter?" Mina asked

He just made and 'I don't know' noise.

"And I thought spark plug was the stupid one!" Bakugo yelled.