Chapter 4: The awaken of The king's flames

(A/n: So I wanted to add gif to make it look epic but my Wattpad is being a piece of shitt and wont upload the gifs so I had to use videos sorry for inconvience)

Next day:

It is during the class period, Takato is sleeping his head is directly on the table, in his dream, he is wandering alone in the dark, as he sees his fellow classmate and runs towards them. But before he could they are engulfed by blue flames screaming. His eyes widen in fear. 

Takato: G-guys he sees the flames merge together forming a giant blue flames monster.

???: The flame of the King will conquer all *the monster grabs me as  throws me above it's mouth as he screams.*

Akane: Ryujin-kun, *shaking like crazy as he is shaking, crying and mumbling in sleep* Ryujin-kun wake up...*looking at Izuku, Ochako and All-might *It's no good guys hes not waking up. *All-might was about suggest something, suddenly Takato's eyes opens as his head shoots up screaming out of pure terror frightening everyone* Ryujin-kun calm down it was just a dream 

Takato pants uncontrollably as he looks around his forehead sweating a lot, Akane then puts her hand on his shoulder, He looks at her frightened as he stares into her eyes.

Takato: *calming down* A-Akane.. *looks around seeing everyone looking at him worried* Y-your all...ok..

All-might: Young Ryujin, you gave us quite a scare, are you alright..would you like to sit out this activity..

Takato: *looks up at him* N-no I'm a-alright s-sir, I just need some water...

Iida: *salutes* Please allow me get you some water *before Takato could answer back, Iida runs out the room to get me a water bottle*

Kirishima: Hey Ryu-

Takato: Kirashima, just call me Takato...I hate formalities

Kirishima: Oh ok, anyways ,you sure you are ok.

Takato: yeah I'm alright...*Iida returns and hands Takato a water bottle* Thanks Iida-kun.. *open bottle and drinks all the water in less than 3 seconds* so what are we doing exactly...

Izuku: O-oh well um we are about to do Battle training and about to try out of Hero suits...

Takato: Right *stands up holding bottle* lets go than...*walks over the recycling bin and throws bottle in bin*

Later in front of entrance of Battle training grounds

All-might: They say the clothes makes the heroes, so let us see who you are as heroes

Everyone except Takato walks out wearing their hero suits.

All-Might: All of you look fantastic

Ashido: *looks around* hey where is Takato-kun?

Takato: *walks toward group in hero costume*

(looks like this except tail and scales are black not blue but a bit bigger is showing and still wearing contacts)