Chapter Ninety-Two: We All Love Dinny

I had double Defence against the Dark arts first thing in the morning the next day

I had double Defence against the Dark arts first thing in the morning the next day. I grab my bag, stuffing in my seven page essay on vampires inside, while I dart outside.

Sitting in my spot at the front, I place my things inside my desk only to groan when I see another message from my most favourite person in the world.

Once again S.M was proving to be the most annoying person on the face of the earth.

I crumble up the paper and burn it in between my fingers, conjuring the fire from nowhere.

"Stupid arsehole." I grumble.

"Damn Val, what got into your knickers this morning?" Lestrange grins, plopping right beside me.

I groan resting my head on the desk. "Lestrangeeeee." I whine and he pats my back.

"There. There." He smiles softly. "Tell Lestrange all your troubles and he'll make them go away."

"I'm always being attacked." I wail and he stares at the pile of ashes on my desk.

"S.M?" He asks and I nod, silently, head still down.

"Tom told us how she used an unforgivable curse on you." He grits out and I sigh, looking out to stare at him.

"Yep. Apparently that's how they can actually beat me. By using the imperio curse on me when my back is turned."

"Dishonourable toads." He snarls and I laugh.

"Thanks Lestrange."

"Any time Val." He smiles at me. We both pause in our spots watching as Avery and Abby stroll past us.

"So what!? You just smiled at the boy for no reason!?" Avery hisses at Abby and she stares at him in disbelief.

"I was being friendly! What? DO you want me to go around wearing a frown all day like you!!"

"You didn't have to look SO HAPPY TO SEE HIM!"

"Damn." Lestrange whistles. "Is that what love looks like?" He asks me and I give him a deadpanned look.