Chapter 9

"Are you sure they can do it?" Chaeyoung asked Mina as he was staring at Momo and Sana holding a makeup kit and brushes on their hands.

"Yeah, of course. They were trained to almost do everything." Mina simply answered. They are now at Mina's condo unit getting ready for Chaeyoung's mom birthday party this evening.

"Are you doubting us cub?" Momo and Sana's eyes beamed at him.

He scoffed. "N-No. No, Of course, no." He tried to gave them a smile but as usual, he only received nothing but those dreadful glares. He just shifted back to Mina. "By the way, are you okay with putting on makeup? I mean, don't you have allergies?"

"No, I'm fine with it." Mina quickly answered.

"Those makeups are hypoallergenic, right?" Chaeyoung asked the two.

"Of course! We're not going to compromise our lady's safety." Sana immediately answered.

"Okay good. Just don't overdo her makeup, make it simple yet perfect for the night—"

"Chaeyoung, they know what to do." Mina interrupted.

Chaeyoung nodded. "You're right—Oh, wait! Food. Do you have food allergies? I can contact mom's caterer now so that—"

"—I'm fine with anything."

"Are you sure? Just tell me if there's a—"

"Chaeyoung," Mina called him with a warning tone. "Rule number four: it's up to my decision to whether I'll answer your questions or not. Right now, I'm not gonna answer anything." She stated in her monotonous voice and went straight to her room.

Chaeyoung pouted and rolled his eyes. "Aish, such a spoiled brat." He muttered and decided to leave the two Amazonian who's currently glaring at him.

He sighed deeply as he went back to his condo. 'I need to prepare myself now as well.'

-

As Chaeyoung was carefully combing his hair he suddenly saw his phone vibrated.

"Yes?" He answered turning on its speaker as he was still busy fixing himself.

"Are you not done yet?" He heard one of the Amazonians voice.

"Twenty minutes more." He answered.

"What? Milady was already done about an hour ago."

Chaeyoung sighed and rolled his eyes. "Okay, okay. Fine. I'll be there quickly."

Thirty minutes after, he finally went to Mina's unit to fetch her.

"Finally, he's here." Sana rolled her eyes as Chaeyoung entered Mina's unit.

Chaeyoung was fixing his necktie when he entered the room. He stopped all of the sudden from what he's doing and suddenly felt that somebody poured a really cold water onto his body. He froze on his position as his eyes landed on Mina. 'What the hell happened to Mina? Her hair.... Where is her eyeglasses? Why is she wearing that short tube gown? And why does she have to look so f*cking pretty?'