Versace on the floor

Chapter11

Edited

_________________________________________

A/N: 🌶chap ;)
_________________

The wind blowed west as the sun shined brightly. It was slightly cold but the warmth of the sun was just perfect to spend the day outdoors.

The two soulmates- that being, Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung walked alongside on their way from the parked space to get some coffee.

It was a day off for the brunette whilst Taehyung had to go to work a little later and not on his usual timings.

The two reached their destination and Jimin jumped in to hold the door open for the other.

"Thankyou my shining knight." Taehyung chuckled

Jimin grinned "as you wish princess peach"

Taehyung scoffed but however laughed walking in- the cool air conditioned air and the warm cocoa aroma hitting him all at once.

The two shuffled to the counter waiting for the person ahead of the them to focus with the order.

Just as the lady infront of them left, the two walked ahead, the employee greeting them.

"Welcome to Starbucks. What can I get you?" She smiled, a little flustered with being greeted by two hottest males she had seen in the entire month.

Taehyung returned smile "um- can I get a Strawberry Acai venti with ice?"

The woman typed into her computer and looked at Jimin.

"Iced Caramel Macchiato with whipped cream. Venti. " Jimin spoke up, his eyes dancing mischievously " oh- and double the cream" he smirked a little, giving a wink.

The woman's cheeks flushed up pink as she typed into the computer.

"Anything else?" She said looking at Taehyung- avoiding Jimin's gaze but honestly? looking at Taehyung was just as equally as hard.

"And a passion tea lemonade- that's it." Taehyung replied.

"Okay- your names sir?"

"Park."

"V"

Taehyung gave his card to cover up the bill as the lady tore the receipt with their order number and handed it over to the male.

"Okay- take a seat. Your drinks are being prepared, I'll call out your names when it's done."

Taehyung smiled at the woman and literally dragged Jimin to the farthest table so the brunette would stop flirting with the poor woman who seemed like she wanted to jump out a window.

"Cant believe we almost forgot Yoongi's order." Taehyung said rolling his eyes.

"Yeah- tell me about it. Mans would have killed us if we walked back home without his drink." Jimin scoffed

"Do you have anything to do later?" The brunette asked.

"Oh- actually? Yeah.... I gotta get rid of this hair color first. The employees back at my workplace are getting on my nerves with staring alllll. the. time as if I'm some alien."

"I mean- okay you look hot, but who even thinks of dyeing their hair like this? I'm honestly more intrigued with the way Jungkook's mind works"

Taehyung rolled his eyes "tell me about it."