•|| Update + Drabbles ||•

Yoohoo~! This is just an update with the tallies and which of the characters would appear for the new few chapters. The way I'll be picking via your comments is simple.

As of now, the team with the highest comments is Nekoma, the ship with the highest are DaiSuga, AsaNoya, MatsuHana, and KuroKen, the player with the highest is Kyoutani and Akaashi. So the people that you'll be hanging out with is the whole Nekoma Team with Sugawara, Daichi, Asahi, Nishinoya, Matsukawa, Hanamaki, Akaashi and Kyoutani tagging along.

As a Team :
Karasuno with 5
Nekoma with 6
Fukurodani with 2
Shiratorizawa with 1

As a Ship :
DaiSuga with 2
AsaNoya with 2
KiyoYachi with 1
MatsuHana with 2
KuroKen with 2
BokuAka with 1

As a Player :
Ushijima with 1
Kyoutani with 2
Ennoshita with 1
Nohebi with 1
Yahaba with 1
Akaashi with 2

You're all free to comment to vote more teams, ships and players. Since this story may or may not be coming to an end, please choose wisely, lovelies!!

•☆•

" Kenma, it's time for bed. " Kuroo poked his cheek. You were comfortably watching Kenma play on his lap before Kuroo picked you up. " Kenmaaaa... " You yawned whilst reaching for the blonde, sure, you were sleepy but you didn't wanna leave Kenma. Kenma put down his phone and took you away from Kuroo, hissing when he tried to reach for you again.

" But Kenma, it's past her bedtime. That sugawara double from shiratorizawa will murder me if he finds out... " Kuroo trailed off when he saw that the two of you were out of his sight. " Here, put this on, it's chilly tonight. " Kenma takes out one of his jackets and puts in on you, you wanted to give him a jacket too, so you went over to Kuroo's closet and dragged one of his jackets to Kenma.

" Chubs, that's big on me, it's gonna be huge on Kenma. " Kuroo chuckles, thinking you looked cute wearing Kenma's jacket. You ignored Kuroo and did your best to yeet the jacket on Kenma. " Thank you, pudding. " He helped you and ruffled your hair as a reward.

It was at that moment Kuroo felt arrows go through his heart when both you and Kenma turned to him. " What? " Kenma asked, immediately pulling you near him on instinct as you tilt your head at Kuroo. " Take my jacket off!! " Kuroo suddenly leaped at Kenma, his expression literally saying " If you won't take it off, I'll die." Kenma dodged with you hiding in his jacket, which he zipped up to keep you in there. " Let my pudding do what she wants. " He hisses at Kuroo with you just giggling at the situation.

•☆•

" Ryuu!! Look, I got ___!! " Nishinoya ran over to Tanaka with you in his arms. " Wow, she's really tiny, Noya!! " Tanaka gave you a pat on the head. " Well, it's that time, Ryuu. " Nishinoya and Tanaka suddenly grew dark as a question mark appeared in top of your head. " Bean/Doll, say Nishinoya-senpai/Tanaka-senpai!! " Both of them overlapped each other so you really didn't get what they said.

" Okay, you go first. " Tanaka sacrificed his advantage of winning. " Doll, can you say Nishinoya-senpai? " Nishinoya had an excited grin on his face, feeling confident. " Bean, call me Tanaka-senpai!! " He proudly states, confidence also blooming out of him. You didn't know that it was a competition, so you were about to say Nishinoya's name but then you saw Tsukishima glancing at you.

" Tsukki!! " You giggle and call out, jumping out of Nishinoya's arms and heading to Tsukishima. " Damn you, Tsukishima!! " Both of them cussed in a low voice so Sugawara couldn't hear them. " You run over to Tsukishima with your arms out reaching for him, although he didn't seem to care he kept an eye on you as you ran to him. " Don't run over here that fast- "