𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Requested by @gracebean02

Title: Pizza Hut

(Y/n) walks through the lair entrance almost bumping into her four roommates.

"Oh hey, guys," she steps around them and yawns as she heads straight towards her room, closing the door behind her without another word.

"Alright," Mikey smacks a fist into his palm, "time to put the plan into action." he begins ninja rolling towards (y/n)'s room quietly, leaving his brothers standing in the doorway.

"Uh," they all look around at each other, "what plan?" 

++++++++++

"Ah-ha!" Mikey shrieks as he kicks the girls door down, only to find her in bed. She jerks awake at his loud sound and he falls to his knees and scoots to her bedside.

"Plan is a-go," he whispers to himself as he scoots even closer and lays his head on her arm, ignoring the unimpressed look she's giving him.

"Hey, (y/n)?" he asked, sweetly. She hummed in recognition and he smiled. All according to plan.

"Where do you go all the time and what takes you so long to come back?" he pretend pouted as he nudged her hand with his head. She giggled quietly and he grumbled.

"Why do you just come straight to bed after you come back from..." he trailed off hoping she would take the bait.

"Oh, Mikey. I got a job," she then gently shoved him away from her bed and muttered for him to close the door as he left. 

++++++++++

"She's a spy!" Mikey suddenly exclaimed as his brothers jumped in surprise.

"Where did he even come from?" Raph muttered to Donnie as his genius brother glanced around the room, wondering the same thing.

"Wait, (y/n) is not a spy, Mikey. What makes you think that? All she said was she got a job," Leo tried to reason. Mikey was not having it.

"Well, she leaves at night, and comes back late every time! And all she does is go to bed, probably storing up information for Rocksteady," Mikey rubbed his hands together and giggled evilly, in his own little world as his brothers pondered.

It made sense, what Mikey was saying. But, they didn't have enough proof to confront (y/n), so they decided to get some. 

++++++++++

"She disappeared!" Mikey screeched into his t-phone as he stands up on the building top.

"What do you mean she disappeared?" Donnie's voice cracked from the other end.

"I mean I can't see her anymore! She turned the corner and now she's gone!" Mikey continued to search for the invisible woman as Donnie looked through her laundry back home.

He held up a sock and threw it in the pile; not what he was looking for. Then, he found it.

The red shirt she always wore whenever she would leave. She was wearing a different one right now, so he would study this one while she was away.

"Is that blood?" he gasped as he studied a darker red patch on the shoulder of the shirt. Suddenly, he heard Mikey's panicked voice on the phone.

"Abort, abort! I have spotted the assassin making her way to the sewers! Repeat, I have spotted-" Donnie hung up and casually made his way back to the lab.

It was Raph and Leo's turn. 

++++++++++

"Hey, (y/n)!" the two oldest turtles greeted her as she entered the lair.

"Hey, guys," they shared a look and then started shooting questions like fire at the poor girl.

"How was work?"

"Do anything exciting today?"

"See anything you shouldn't talk about?"

"Did you recognize anyone we see a lot?" she held up hand and they both stopped.

"Good, no, no, and yes. That one guy that always wears the mask showed up today yelling about vengeance," she left, hoping they would leave her alone, but that was only the beginning.

She didn't hear Raph and Leo whisper together in horror.

"Shredder." 

++++++++++

Mikey woke up with a bad taste in his mouth, so he headed to the kitchen at ten-thirty for a drink.

As he was going back to bed, he spotted someone walking through the entrance, so he went into ninja-mode. Then, he saw it was just (y/n).

With a pizza box in her hand.

He immediately ran up to her, demanding answers.

"Where did you get that," he whisper-shouted, "everywhere is closed right now, 'cause I even checked!" (Y/n) smiled, knowing her secret was out.

"That's true, Mikey. But employees get a free pizza after our rush has died down," Mikey just stared at her, confused.

Then, his eyes widened with recognition and he opened his mouth as wide as it would go.

"Guys," he screeched, "(y/n) works at Pizza Hut!"

"I was going to share my pizza with you, you little weasel," (y/n) glared, hiding the box behind her back while Mikey just laughed maniacally.

All at once, Donnie's lab door and Raph and Leo's bedroom doors flew open.

"What?" they all screamed, voices breaking as if they were all about to burst into tears. Suddenly, (y/n) was surrounded by all of the boys, who were demanding answers.

"We thought you worked for Shredder-"

"The guy with the mask-"

"Why didn't you tell us-"

"You work at Pizza Hut!" Mikey finishes it off as she sighed, just wanting to go to bed.

"I don't work for Shredder; the guy with the mask I was talking about was Casey Jones. He goes in there for pizza every few days. And I didn't tell you because I knew you would react like this. And I kinda didn't want to share my free pizza," she hugged it closer to her chest, feeling the warmth press through her clothes.

"Oh, (y/n)," Mikey said sadly as he hugged her around the pizza box.

"We forgive you," she snorted and headed towards her room with a laugh.

"Goodnight guys!" they all called one back as she shut her door, ready to enjoy her late night pizza and a little sleep. Then, she noticed she didn't have her pizza anymore. 

++++++++++

"Oh yes, boys. I took it." Mikey smoothly flung open the box as they all grabbed a slice.

"Mikey!" they heard a scream from (y/n)'s room. His brothers snickered and made off with their slices just as her door flung open.

"Oh shell." Mikey whispered.