Rain on me [M]

warning: sad (kind of), fluff, will contain nsfw🔞 content, cursing, age swap (jk is older than tae), makeup sex (?), slow and sensual, idk what this is rlly, arguments, i expected a different outcome but things took a turn ig, idk, hope u enjoy

top: Jeongguk
bottom: Tae
___________________________________________

There's a downpour.

Tae is lying on his soft bed, comforter wrapped snugly around his body. His eyes droop as he continues to stare out the window, drops of rain shadowing on his features. The sound of water droplets splashing on the ground lulls him to serenity.

He closes his eyes, basks in the warmth his blankets and pillows provides. Smooths his hand over the fluffy comforter and breathes in deeply.

It's not enough though.

He knows he can have more, needs more.  He can seek warmth that is far more better than what he has right now, the source of it slumbering on the couch in the living room.

He knows he can just swallow his pride, talk to him like a decent human being, apologise, and then get all the cuddles he wants.

but it's not really that easy.

Jeongguk is a nice guy, the kindest soul he had ever met. He had the biggest heart and the softest eyes, he knew that his boyfriend was a good person.

But arguments happen sometimes.

Like earlier, when Tae just wanted attention from his boyfriend who hadn't been noticing him these past few days.

Tae understood, with exams coming up and whatnot, he knew his beloved boyfriend had to study and concentrate. So, like the obedient and understanding person he is, he decided to let him be. Though, he couldn't hold up forever.

What ticked him the most was after the finals, Jeongguk didn't even show up for two days. Partying and playing on his xbox all night with his friends, not even bothering to text nor call Taehyung.

So, he might've gotten angry when his boyfriend came over only to shower and change his clothes.

"I'm having dinner with Mingyu." he said, brushing past the younger while bopping his head to the song playing in his airpods.

having dinner with Mingyu

dinner with Mingyu

dinner

Mingyu.

Yup, that's it.

"Fine." Taehyung says bitterly, slamming his irritating book that he'd been reading on the table.

That get's the elder's attention, popping off one airpod and quirking up an eyebrow. "Why? What's the matter?" he asks, annoyance etching on his features as he stands by the door.

Tae scoffs, something foul stirring in his stomach as his heart cracks at the other's ignorance. It hurts and breaks him seeing that annoyed look at his lover's face, knowing that it's because of him.

He shakes his head and runs a hand down his face, not caring about the tears stinging in his eyes when he looks back at him.

"You're asking me? You're asking me what's the fucking matter Jeongguk??" He lashes out, fists clenching by his sides as his vision further blurs out. "It's you that's the problem here! What's the matter with you?! Why are you ignoring me and leaving me?! Why?" he hiccups.