ESCAPE

"So you all want to be hero's?" The teacher said to the class.

The class roared in applause as they fired up their quirks, random pieces of paper flying across the room.

You stared at the chaotic mess, what a bunch of morons...these idiots wanted to become hero's?! They couldn't even solve a simple math problem.

"Oh please, dont compare me to these weak-ass Losers."

The class Boo'd as you gave a side glance, seeing the familiar spiked blonde hair. Katsuki Bakugo you thought. Seeing a bar above his head. Level 10, quirk - Explosion. Weak. You thought.

"Isn't Bakugo going to UA?!"

"Thats one of the Best National Academies there is!"

Bakugo smirked, I could just feel his cocky aura flowing over to me.

The teacher moved his glasses, "Well if I recall correctly, Midoriya is attempting to join UA as well."

Bakugo scowled while the class began to laugh and mock at their quirk less classmate.
Bakugo leaned over Midoriya, "WHAT!? You think they would want a QUIRK LESS Wannabe like you?!"

Midoriya shrunk, "W-well they changed the rules, there's nothing against it." Bakugo slammed his first into Midoriyas desk and on to his notepad, activating his quirk in the process.

"NOBODYS GOING TO WANT A WEAK LITTLE SHIT LIKE YOU, SO GIVE UP!" Bakugo said.

You closed your eyes, now bored of the sudden conversations on the class. You had almost fallen asleep when Bakugo grabbed the leg to your chair and ripped it off, throwing it right above Midoriyas head.

The chair was now a broken heap and you were on the floor. "Excuse me, What the fuck?!" The class was silent as they saw you sitting on the floor, your chair broken besides you.

"Who the heck is she?"

"When did such a hot girl join in?!"

You stood up dusting your pants, you had not cared to wear the skirt that the school uniform had chosen for girls. You looked up and stared at bakugo before turning to the chair and easily ripping off another leg. You held it like you were throwing a spear and launched it at bakugo who flinched as it brushed past his ear.

"WHAT THE FU-"

"No I believe its I who should be saying that." You said slowly as you slowly walked over to his desk and sat in it. Bakugos caramel smell still lingered and you secretly begged it to stay.

Bakugo stormed over to you, "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY SEAT!"

"No" you replied, "you broke my seat, so you can have that one, since you just love it so much."

Bakugo snarled, "listen here Bitch, im not playing this game with you. Get. Out. Of. My. Seat."

You smiled seductively, "oh Ba-ku-go" you said in a smooth tone, your voice flowing out of your mouth like honey. You werent afraid of Bakugo and you could care less about his problems, but he got into your business whether he wanted to or not.

You stood up and slowly walked up to him placing your fingers on his neck and letting them slide down to his collar bone. He stiffened. He had sweat glistening on his skin and steam was coming off of him. You giggled before leaving the classroom. "Fix my god damn chair Bakugo before I beat your ass."