violence coated in innocence

My weight was completely strangling him as I was lost in his beautiful eyes.

To my surprise, he was also staring at me with the same intensity and I could feel his touch on my naked waist from where my shirt has risen.

My life was not a romance novel then how did something like this happen.
Me falling on him and him saving me.

Suddenly his expression turned furious as he realised who I was and where we were.

Cheering could be heard all around us as his team members were celebrating their victory.

With a second I was thrown off him as he pushed my body away from his.

I rolled to the side and glared at him with irritation.

"What a nuisance !"
He whispered and I heard it.

Before I could reply he was already on his feet ready to leave.
Turning his back on me and everyone around he was gone with his hands tucked inside his shorts.

Is this man for real?

I mean would it hurt if he can talk with little manners
But again he was sweet to most of the people except me off course.

And I don't know what is his problem with me.
Why he hates my presence so much?
I was just a harmless stalker.

Getting up I placed my hands on the floor to get up when I saw a few blood drops on the ground.

Sh**...he injured himself and that also because of me.

Without wasting a second I was running after him to see how bad he was hurt.

I found him on the ground with a bottle of water in his hand.

My steps halted as I approached him.

His jacket was off.
One arm was extended and with the other hand, he was pouring water over his elbow.

I could see the water turn red as it cleaned his wound.

"I am...sorry....does...it....hurt..I am really...really sorry....I shouldn't ha-"

He glared at me with irritation and I decided to shut my trap.
My eyes still zooming on the wound on his elbow.

"Can you stop following me for once? Don't you have anything better to do?"

I looked dumbfounded at him.

"But I was just worried so I ca-"

"Stop with your fake concern...I don't need it besides it is none of your concern!"

"It is my concern!! You got hurt because of me!! If you haven't broken my fall I would have been hurt!!"

For a second he stared at my eyes as I screamed at him with anger.

"I didn't do such a thing, stop giving yourself so much importance."

With this, he had turned his back on me again and walked away from me.

I was left staring at his beautifully toned back wondering when will my heart get over this man.

...............................................

Few days passed and luckily I didn't have any encounter with the young prince.

I was sitting at the backside of the school listening to my favourite songs and having my lunch when my eyes fell on the guys approaching me.

There the boy I punched stood with a whole group of boys with evil smirks on their faces.

It was generally very peaceful here but it seemed today it was not going to be any longer.