Ignorance

The whole road back to my house was just my mind flooded with all the negative thoughts . This was what was bound to happen when I wasn't sure about my feelings for Mr. Jeon . I just hoped that Yoongi didn't get to know anything about what just happened with me .

As soon as I reached to my flat , I realised that the door was open . I glanced at the corridor clock and let out a sigh of relief as it wasn't too late .

I entered inside cautiously to not make Yoongi get disturbed as this hour was when his mood was the grumpiest . I didn't forget to check myself out on the mirror while heading to Yoongi's room .

Suprisingly,  Yoongi was sleeping , his legs widely spread on the bed . He was keeping his mouth open while sleeping , and that made me smile for the first time after that incident.

"I shouldn't disturb him .", I said to myself while sitting beside him and slowly stroking his hair . He scrunched his nose , which immediately reminded me of Mr. Jeon . I shrugged his thoughts off and continued stroking his soft brown hair .

"I love you Yoongles .", I whispered in his ear as he cutely nodded in his sleep . He had sharp ears indeed that made him hear stuff from the reality in his dreams .

I smiled again , as I stood up and admired him for the one last time , before leaving his room .

As soon as I reached my room , I didn't waste time to strip into my pajama clothes and lay on the bed , sulking at the ceiling . I grabbed my phone to see no text from Taehyung , even after these many days . I wondered what was wrong with him .

I started sulking gradually , and tears welled up in my eyes as negative thoughts started ruining my brain's space . I seriously had no hatred towards him , but my mind was forcing me to do so .

I took twists and turns on my bed , but the thoughts of Mr. Jeon weren't leaving my head . I had already soaked my pillow cover wet by my tears which were flowing down . My heart couldn't bear the feeling of hate , especially for Mr. Jeon .

Mr. Jeon was that guy who made me feel special . He was essential in my life . Without him , I would go berserk for sure . My heart wanted him , needed him , but my brain just wanted me to distance myself away from him , drifting us apart .

I had no idea about whom should I listen to and follow . But I did what seemed right to me .

AFTER 1 WEEK

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V

It has been 7 complete days that Y/N didn't secretly glance at me or even come to me . We stopped having those home-tutoring sessions , and just spent time after school , totally immersed into the subject . I assumed that she wanted to keep the talk professional , and I decided to text her about how important are those home-tutoring sessions for her improvement .

I grabbed my phone and clicked on her chat , but feared to text her . She had even removed her profile picture , that cute babygirl picture of her's . She was no more even paying attention to me , while I would gaze over her all day . I didn't support this ignorance to stretch more long , and just grabbed my landline to have a straight talk with a plan set in my mind .

"Hello , this is the Min's residence ." , Y/N's sweet voice echoed in my ears . I cleared my throat to maintain a professional tone .

"Good afternoon Ms. Min , this is Mr. Jeon . I wanted to meet you ." , I said . There was a long period of silence between our conversation , and soon , she added , "We're having our lunch , can you call later ?" , she asked me .

I couldn't believe that she would reject my invite like this . Not like she loved me anyway , but this was something she would have done if that incident never occured in our lives . She must have thought that I was going to use her for other desires , but she was wrong , I genuinely loved her .

"Fine , but I want to meet you in the Cabin Cafe at 5 ." , and with that , I hung up .

I switched on my TV furiously to then throw the remote in frustration as the TV started glitching .

I grabbed my phone to find someone to rant about , and then found that golden contact .

Maybe Jimin could help me in this .