Before Reading!

Hello! Welcome to the fourth book in the Aware Princess Series, this time based on the story of Mulan. This book is NOT a Fan Fiction, so do not expect any of the boys in One Direction to be a main character, or even secondary character. They might make an appearance, though.

The fact that Ann is half-Japanese is on purpose, it will be explained in the story why. I am very aware Mulan is a Chinese heroine, so please refrain from snapping about that. It is part of the argument and plot. 

The flower of the cover is Peony, it symbolises "Prosperity, honor (in China)."

-:-:-:-

AWARE PRINCESS SERIES

book #1 - Call Me Ella {complete}
book #2 - Little Shy Ariel {complete}
book #3 - Brave Bold Belle {complete}
book #4 - It's Just Ann {complete}
book #5 - Blanca Like Snow {complete}
book #6 - Break Free Roselle {ongoing}
book #1.5 - I'm Still Ella {ongoing}

bonus - Aware Princess Series (extra material)
                 Aware Princess Series Conversations

-:-:-

    || CONTEXT ||

If you' haven't read the previous books then you need to know this.

>> There is a retreat centre for celebrities that belong to Ella's family, (her book is Call Me Ella)
>>There is a new author, Terry McCracken, whose book is going to be turned into a film (she is mentioned in Brave Bold Belle)
>>Ariel Hamilton is an indie artist (her story is in Little Shy Ariel) who will provide the theme song of the film. 

You can meet the characters, ask them questions, submit fan art and more here: http://belwatson.tumblr.com

~Some rules~

1) Do not post this story anywhere else. I do not consent that anymore. If you do, it's plagiarism and it's illegal.
2) Do not promote your own story on the comments. It's rude and I will delete the comment. There are clubs on wattpad for that sole purpose.

Happy reading!
Bel, xx