|27| dirty hankerchief

Taehyung view

"jisung hurry up, jungkooks already here." Taehyung whined impatiently because jisung was taking too long to clean his shoes.

Taehyung glanced outside the window, smiling at the sight of his boyfriend. Jungkook wasnt even doing anything- just sitting in his car yet he still looked so handsome. Thats why taehyung couldnt help his lips stretch into a wide smile, suddenly feeling all giddy.

But he turned around to look at jisung with a frown as the boy was still taking too long.

"okay im done. Lets go do some learning now." jisung grumbled.

They walked to the car and Jungkook stepped out as he held open the passenger door. Jisung smiled in triumph But Jungkook wasnt paying attention to him as his eyes were on taehyung only.

"what a kind gentleman—opening the door for me." jisung smiled. He was about to sit in the car until Jungkook shoved him away with one arm But he was still looking, no - smiling at taehyung.

Jisung watched in distaste as Jungkook kissed taehyung on the lips greeting him good morning. He then scoffed when Jungkook helped taehyung to sit in the front seat, then closing the door for him too.

The raven haired looked at jisung with a smirk and shake of his head before he sat down too. Jisung scoffed again, trying to open the door But failing multiple times until he angrily succeeded on the fifth time. He dejectedly sat down on the backseat, lips jutted into a pout the whole car ride But the couple in front of him were too in love to notice.

"i'll see you at lunch baby." Jungkook said to taehyung before they left for class.

The blonde nodded and his tummy had butterflies when Jungkook gave him multiple soft kisses on the lips. He blushed and waved shyly at Jungkook as he left, earning him a bunny smile in return.

---

"where are we going to eat?" asked yeosang as all five boys were walking through seouls busy streets, wanting to go out and eat for lunch instead.

"theres a nice barbeque place around the corner. Lets go there." stated jimin. All of them agreed, nodding their heads.

With their order already placed, the five of them were now wanting patiently as they discussed random topics.

"hey guys, do you think if i filmed a tiktok of me sitting in front of the camera shirtless i'd go viral?" jisung asked curiously.

"as if you already dont get enough attention at school." jimin rolled his eyes in a playful manner.

"But i dont think he'd go viral." yeosang said innocently with a shrug.

Jisung, acting like hes just seen a ghost, looked at yeosang with wide eyes. "i'll have you know, so many girls would drool over my body." he stated offended. "so much that i would go viral!"

"maybe thats just what you want to think." jimin patted his shoulder sympathetically.

Jisung just stared at him in disbelief. He turned to look at jungkook who was too busy trying to make taehyung laugh by tickling his sides.

"jungkook what do you think?" he asked.

The said boy stopped his miniature assualts to taehyung, looking up through his long raven hair. "about what?"

Jisung sighed. "never mind, go back to whatever it is you were doing."

Jungkooks frown immedietly turned into a smile once he was back to tickling taehyung who couldnt keep his giggles in.