•|| Chapter 25 ||•

" 2 days is 48 hours and there's 5 of us. " Kuroo started to mutter numbers. " Are you actually calculating how much time we get to spend with ___? " Daichi questioned as Kuroo shook his head. " Nope, I lost count. " He shrugged as Daichi sighs, " You can't make ___ go on for 48 hours straight, she's a child and this whole thing is for everyone to rest. " He explained with Ushijima nodding in agreement.

" Then let's start from the time ___ wakes up to the time she needs to sleep!! " Bokuto suggested, " That's 5 am to 10 pm. " Oikawa exclaims, sitting on one of the chairs in the room. " 7.2. " Ushijima blurts out as the other captains turn to him. " What about 7.2? " Oikawa asked.

" It's the divided time we get to be with ___ via 5 am to 10 pm that equals to 36 hours in 2 days. " Ushijima explained.

" Wha-? " The 3  i̶d̶i̶o̶t̶s̶ captains except for Daichi were utterly confused.

" Why is it 36? Shouldn't it be 18? " Bokuto quirked a brow.

" Add 18 and 18, idiot. " Kuroo chuckled.

" So in a day, we have 7.2 hours or minutes whatever to spend with ___? " Oikawa states.

" No, that's 2 days. There's only 24 hours in a day and there's 5 teams." Daichi corrects him.

" So which team will get to be with ___ first? " Bokuto asked as the atmosphere dropped.

" Of course, it should be us- " Kuroo got cut off which Oikawa yelling, " It should be us because you guys have been hoarding her for a long time!! " He folded his arms. " I think we have proper authority over- " Ushijima got cut off when Bokuto disagreed, " No we haven't, ___ would obviously want to rest with us first!! " He was f̶l̶a̶p̶p̶i̶n̶g̶ h̶i̶s̶ w̶i̶n̶g̶s̶ waving his arms everywhere.

" I doubt you guys would actually rest. " Daichi sighs as the 3 started to bicker and argue. " Should we stop them? " Ushijima asked, standing beside the slightly shorter captain, who shook his head. " Let them be, you should start noting which team would go first. " He says as Ushijima disagrees, " I would prefer if ___ herself chooses. " He says whilst looking at ___ from afar, you were currently playing with Hinata and Kageyama from the other side of the gym.

" Toss! Toss! " You bounce lightly whilst holding a volleyball on top of your head. " Toss for me too, Kageyama!! " Hinata was also bouncing beside you, which led to Kageyama covering his eyes with his arm because both you and Hinata are too bright. " I will if you stop two stop being cute! " He subconsciously replied with Hinata blushing and the two start bickering.

Over who's cuter.

" It's quite obvious, my doll is the cutest along with Asahi!! " Nishinoya points at you and Asahi. You were in the gentle giant's arms and Asahi was talking to you with a smile on his face, even if you didn't understand much of what he was saying. " Oh! Asahi, check out what ___ nicknamed for you, " Nishinoya pauses and takes you from Asahi, posing like The Lion King, he raises you up in the air, " What's his name? " He asked as you smile.

" Achahi!! "

It seemed like everyone's hearts was struck with an arrow by their expressions, especially Asahi.

•♤•

" Oya? "

" Oya oya? "

" Oya oya oya? "

" Oya oya oya oya!! " You pop out from behind Tsukishima, who was surprised as to why you were there in the first place. " What are you doing here? " Tsukishima picks you up, seeing a beetle creeping behind you and coming in the gym. " Oh? You brought chubs with you this time? " Kuroo went over and squished your cheek. " I wanna poke her cheeks too!! " Bokuto came along, poking your cheeks.

" Kuroo-san, Bokuto-san, please don't poke or squish her cheeks, her skin is sensitive. " Akaashi informed, pointing at your now lightly pink cheeks. " Kaashi!! " You greet him with a wide grin on your face, which he returned by giving you a pat on the head. " Hello, ___. Why are you still awake at this time? " He asked as Tsukishima hands you over to him. " Yaku-san said she's allowed to stay awake before 10. " 

Kenma, who suddenly came in from behind Tsukishima, states as he walks over and offers you sweets. " Kenma! " You greet and thank him, nibbling on the candy. " What brings you here, Kenma? " Kuroo asks as the smaller boy points at you. " Figures, why don't you help Lev practice spiking since you're here? " He says as Lev and Hinata pop out from behind Tsukishima. He's practically a wall right now.

" No, I want to spend time with pudding. Plus you already have 6 players. " 

" What about a sub? "

" This is just practice. "

Kenma takes you from Akaashi and heads to the other side and sits down, placing you on his lap as he hands you his phone to play with while he plays with his PSP. Not knowing much about electronics, you open his phone and sees that his wallpaper was someone. " Churoo? " You turn to him as he nods, " Wait- Kuroo? " He hurriedly grabs his phone and sighs, " He messed with my phone last time, that's why his face is on here. " He explains and gives you his phone with a cat wallpaper on it instead.

You nod along, leaning on him as you explore his phone, well, try to anyways. You didn't know the icons but found a camera-looking icon and clicked it. 

Only to see pictures of cats and food and gaming stuff.

You scroll down until you spot something named " For You <3 ". Thinking it was for you, you click on it and see pictures of Kuroo.

Wearing quite revealing outfits...

" Neko! " You say, seeing Kuroo with cat ears on and seems like nothing under, with a note saying " Meow, Kozume " . Kenma looked over and turned red as he realized what you were looking at right now. He hastily grabbed his phone and closed it, whispering something in your ear.

Not really knowing why he wanted you to do it, you nod and happily hop off and take a volleyball. " Churoo!! " You call out as the taller male looks over and bends down slightly. " Do you wanna play volleyball? " You nod and toss the ball up with two hands and spiked it. 

Straight where his sun doesn't shine.

" Kenma!! Done!! " You turn around without regret and happily run back to Kenma. 

" KUROO!! DON'T DIE!! " Bokuto backed hug Kuroo and cried in agony with him as Akaashi looked over at you two. Kenma gave Akaashi a glimpse of his phone and he instantly understands, responding with a nod. " Let's go, pudding. You can sleep with me tonight. " He says, picking you up and giving Kuroo a " you're dead to me " look before leaving with you waving goodbye with a smile as if nothing happened.