◆22

The look on Heejin's face made Jeno run his hand over his face, massaging his temples

"Ros-"
"So you didn't kill them? But your name..."
"He bribed them to put my name...no one could question me, I was 17 so my lawyer admitted on my behalf I did it." He explained before she could ask more.

There was a silence before Heejin spoke.
"Did you know he was going to?"
"No. I apologize for what he's caused."

"Why are you apologizing when you didn't do anything?"
"Because he's my Father and I can't excuse his behaviour. I understand what he did was wrong but all I can do is apologize."

Heejin bit her lip and glanced at the boy next to her, feeling oddly safe near him- her rival.

"I'm sorry for being a bitch to you and you never really got angry at me...now I feel bad." She admitted.
"It's okay."

"Why did you take over the Mafia? I assume you have an older sibling because you have a niece..."

"My sister doesn't want to put Miri in danger."
Heejin's eyes softened.
"Miri? That's so cute." She cooed slightly, a sucker when it came to kids.

"What about your Mum..."
Jeno hesitated, tongue poking into the side of his mouth so he only shook his head.

Heejin let out a small "oh" and cleared her throat, changing the subject.
"Don't you think it's weird that we're going to be 20 this year?"

They reached the Aurelia nursery, the windows smashed in and the sight made Heejin gasp, running over to Jaehyun who was assessing the area

"Injuries?"
Jaehyun sighed and nodded.
"A teacher has been shot but the children have minor injuries but the ambulances have taken them to the hospital."

Heejin nodded and bit at her bottom lip, wanting to know who had done this.
Walking back without looking, she went crashing into a body, gasping when they steadied her.

"You should watch where you're going." The boy spoke and she turned around to see a blonde Chinese boy twirling a knife around on his hands.

"Oh shit that's a cool knife you have there!" Heejin gasped in awe, checking the knife out and Renjun nodded smugly, holding it up.

"One of a kind, model 1038." He bragged and Heejin nodded in approval.
"Some of my men tried to get them from China, how did you manage it?"

"Well, not to brag but my family make weapons so,"

"No way! Wait, wait...it isn't Huang Enterprise?"
"That's us."

"Damn, rich okay I see you."

"What the fuck..." Jisung trailed off, looking at Heejin talking to the unknown boy.
"Yeah, what the hell."

Jisung flinched at the sound of another voice, looking besides him to see a boy his age with Orange hair.

"..."