Harold and Amylynn

Flashback for the demon lord

Amylynn found me upset, as I continued to cry, so she calmed me down, looking pale herself, her grip weak as she got torn to death from the inside, still hanging on fiercely as she complained about labor pains. The king and the royal midwife came in, the midwife giving me dirty looks. I sat in the corner, the tears dried, feeling my stomach roil at the sight of Amylynn bleeding, unable to keep everything down. After getting sick outside Amylynn's bedroom onto the floor, the maid put me to bed, the vomit stinging my throat as I wept a lot, sunrise coming on by the time i stopped weeping and finally passed out with the maid softly rubbing my back, my face into the pillow.

Evening Time

The vomit was still stinging my throat, and the maid rolled in food, but Amylynn flashed to my mind and I couldn't swallow, so I cried into my pillows as she hummed a lullaby. I fell asleep, my stomach feeling less sick.

A Month Later

I woke up in the early morning starving! I smelled food, my mouth watering. Once the maid rolled the tray in, my stomach loudly growled in approval and I blushed, but I scarfed it down as the maid pats my back to slow me down. With the hunger gone, I fell asleep into a nap, waking up around lunchtime as I felt depressed and lost my appetite. The maid gets me to eat only half of it before I cry into the sheets, so upset. She rubs my back, bringing my month old daughter in as she coos, sucking my finger as she falls asleep with me, the rest of my hand covering her tummy.