(14) Royally Sold- Burn

• Dedicated to All my commenters! And readers and voters! <3

Hello all my awesome readers!!!! Here is ch 14 hope u enjoy! :D In this chap Lucas learns something about Luna and her mother.

You guys will also learn something else! *wink wink nudge nudge*

CHECK OUT THE PIC!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I didn't want to admit it.  It was easier to lie.  Hide the hurt and emptiness to smile instead of cry.

Royally Sold

Ch14- Burn 

Lucas POV

I held my sister close...I smiled at the words sister. I'm shocked beyond belief. I held her and kept on running my hands through her hair. I cannot believe it's her. The fact is I cannot believe that she has been right under my nose all this time. I mean I should've seen it coming, her name is Luna, she has black hair. She wasn't surprised when I took her flying for the first time. I was stupid, but then again...i thought she was dead. Heck the entire kingdom thinks she's dead, now that's she's alive...the kingdom needs to know. My father and brothers need to know! This could change everything!

"Luna, we have to tell dad and our brothers! Heck we gotta tell the whole kingdom." I yelled. She leaped out of my grasp her eyes frantic. she started waving her hands around

"Are you bloody insane?" she yelled at me. What? What did I do? I looked at her with a perturbed look on my face. She was waving her arms around. I held her arms to her side and stared her squarely in the face.

"What. Did. I. Do. Wrong?" I asked her. She shook her head from side to side. Her red eyes were flaring, her black wings flapping in agitation.

"You-you can't tell the others!" she yelled. Now I was confused. Why wouldn't she let me tell the others, I can't do that to my brothers. They loved her as much as I did and they deserved to know. What about my father? He needs to know, I mean Luna is after all his little girl. My father was broken the day of her birthday; he refused to talk to anyone. He was just like me I stayed in my room the entire day...that is until my brothers dragged me out and threw me in a pond.  I was pretty pissed at them. She got up and started pacing on the already wobbly branch. She hardly had any space so it was quick back and forth movements.

"Why?" I asked her. She turned to me.

"She'll know" she whispered. Who's she? I voiced my question

"Who's she?"

"She'll know!" she shrieked. Oh god what's happening. Luna curled into a protective ball and held herself rocking back and forth. She'll know. She kept on shrieking 'she'll know'. I crawled over to her and held her tight rocking her back and forth whispering comforting words to her. I think I've made it even worse. She started screaming full on bloody murder.

Shit I don't want to do this. I took several deep breaths then...I delved into her mind. I was searching she was screaming even more know. The pain was bad...I was the reason behind her pain. it was if a hand was in her head raking their nails along her brain, causing severe to come forth. I couldn't help it, this was my power. Whenever I went into someone's head I hurt them, I hated doing it. I could kill someone like this. If I hit a nerve...they would be dead. I can make them drop to their knees on pain. I was causing Luna's pain...I wanted to stop but I couldn't I needed to knock her unconscious. I searched a bit more...ha found the nerve. With the hands, well they weren't really real but that's how I see it when I'm in her head, or anyone else for that matter. I scraped a nail across it. She was knocked out. I didn't like doing this, I hated my power. I really did. You must be thinking now why the hell didn't I knock her out? Well the pain of hitting her on the head would hurt afterwards...this was only temporarily, although I could make it last however long I wanted it to.