9 - Your Ex Friend Hits On Him (Daniel)

Daniel -
You two were at the park, holding hands, when a teenaged girl came running to youse.
"You're Daniel Veda!" She exclaimed and he smiled. "I love you so much!"
"Thanks." He grins.
You smile at her and then you instantly remember her face. You squeeze Daniel's hand and he raises an eyebrow at you.
"Can I have your number?" She asks him and you squeeze Daniel's hand tighter.
"Uh..." He glances at you. "Sure."
He says a familiar number and you stare at this chick.
"Sorry." She says with a fake smile. "Guess I always win, Y/N."
You let go of Daniel's hand and walk away. You couldn't believe Daniel just did that. You fold your arms as you hear footsteps approaching you quick.
"Baby." He says and grabs your arms, turning you around. "Baby-"
"You think it's okay for you to give a number like that?" You scoff. "She's the girl I was telling you about, the bitch who my ex boyfriend slept with, and you just..."
Tears start rolling down your cheek and Daniel places his warm hands on you to wipe them away.
"Baby.." He says softly. "I gave her your ex boyfriend's number."
"What? You gave her Keith's?"
"Yea." He grinned. "Baby, I would never give my number to a girl in front of you like that. No matter where you are, with me or not, I promise you I will never cheat and if I do, which I will never, I'll be completely honest with you." And with that, he kissed you softly and you couldn't help but smile at him. 🧡