Drunk Baby-Sitting (Damian)((Short))

While writing this, I'm watching Holy Musical B@man on YouTube. I highly recommend checking it out while in quarantine.

Ages

Damian - 19

Tim - 16

(Their barely in this, but;)

Jason - 13

Barbra - 12

Dick - 10

I'm going out now, I won't be back until the early morning. Don't let the others burn down the manor, especially since Barbra's over.

Father, please, do not forsake me like this.

Damian was drunk. 

He didn't usually drink, but he had today; He'd discovered that there was nothing on earth funnier than drinking hard cider and watching Haunted Happenings. He was technically of-age in the UK and Canada; He'd first drank *legally* on a grad trip to Europe last year, Hell, if the world wasn't currently on lock down, He'd do it again'; check out some classic German pubs.

Regardless, Damian was a depressed, cynical drunk, giggling while simultaneously making defensive quips over his laptop screen'. 

Smash

"FUCK."

 Damian paused the credits. Through his earbuds he  heard; 

Smash

"FUCK.frickfrickfrickfrickfrick!"

He pushed the laptop off his stomach, his skin was overheating, reluctantly rolled out of bed,  and hauled himself up, dragging himself downstairs.

In the kitchen, Tim was sitting on the counter

"Hi Dami." He was trying the appeasement; Damian didn't know why, just that he was trying it.

"What?" He asked, furrowing his brow and heading to sink to sober up.

"No!"

"What...?" He blinked slothfully.

"I kinda.. broke something."

"What?" he slurred. "What did you break, Drake?"

"A glass... and then I grabbed another.... and I dropped that too." Tim shook his head earnestly.

Damian let out an out-of-character laugh, watching his brother, sitting cross legged on a kitchen island across the room. "Are you stuck?"

"Yeah."

"Do you need assistance?"

"...yeah."

Damian slipped on a pair of shoes and cautiously trekked across the room.

Tim  looked at him. "I thought you were just gonna, like, sweep it up or something..."

"Do you want help?"

"...Yes." He sighed, crawling into Damian's arms and letting him carry him back across the kitchen.

It's no easy feat, carrying a Sixteen-year-old across the room, but working out and being protective of your family helped Damian haul Tim over the shards of glass. He staggered, and not just from his brother's weight."

"Thanks." Tim said quietly, slightly flushed.

Damian dropped him in the hallway. "Don't break any more glasses."

"Okay." Tim said.

"Or anything else." He said.

"Okay." Tim said.

A series of cries and squeals came vaulting down the hallway.

"He's going down the kitchen hall!

There was the sound of a nerf gun firing. A tiny black-haired creature darted down the hall and barreled straight into Damian.

"Ha!" Another creature, red -headed, ran into  sight. "Jay I've got him!"

Dick squealed and tried to crawl under his brothers, into the kitchen. 

Damian grabbed the collar of Dick's shirt and jerked him back. "Stop." 

Barbra and Jason cornered the youngest bat and went in like a firing squad. "Guys! the kitchen is off limits, there's glass all over the floor."

 "Kay." Jason grabbing the nerf pistol from his back pocket and began harassing Dick again.

"Seriously. and Jason, it's Grace Rules,  you have to let him back into open before the fight starts up again." 

"Stop shooting up your brother. Shooting like that at close-range is bad-game."

"Fine- whatever."

Damian ordered them back to the foyer, escorting them to ensure grace period. He left Tim to sweep up the glass.

"Alright, resume." He sat back and watched the kids scramble for bullets.

After about twenty minutes of sarcastically laughing at child warfare, Damian felt Tim down next to him.

"Hey -ehh... sorry about making you carry me and stuff."

"Okay."

"Here." he passed Damian a coke. "Truce?"

"Aren't we always on truce?"

"Yeah, but like, especially."

"Whatever you say."

Jason's sock slipped on the tile, sending him slamming onto the floor. Damian laughed hollowly. Barbra tackled him and held her gun against his skull.

"Babs! Babs!GRACE!" He looked, terrified to his older brothers."

"Barbra Gordon!" She looked, wide-eyed at the slurring teen. "Do you need help holding him down?" 

"Naw, I'm good." She leaned into Jason's ear, mimicking what she'd heard criminals say. "Alright, sweetie, we're gonna goon a little walk- GET UP."

"Damian-" Jason yelled.

"Stop whining, Todd, You deserve this!" Damian laughed, cracking his Coke open.

Tim looked at him. "Damian, are you drunk?"

"Yes. if you tell our father I'll smash the entire glass cupboard on your behalf."

"Okay." Tim said. "Just, in future,  tell me so I can watch the younglings." he smiled, watching Barbra Tie Jays wrists and throw him next to Dick in her prison.

"Drake?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm intoxicated and unfit to supervise children."

"Shoot, I shouldn't have said that." Tim said. "FINE, Go to bed and I'll watch them."

"Your the best."

"You don't been that."

"I really don't