21: Flowers of Love

JENNIE'S pov

Rose and I were still talking about our plan to make CHAESOO a reality when the front doorbell rang.

"Were you expecting someone or something?" Chaeyoung asked making me shake my head in reply.

"Lisa might have ordered something online" I got up and went to open the door not really bothering to peek through the hole. My gut told me to just open it.

I opened the door and the first thing to welcome me was a bouquet of flowers but not just any flowers but my favorites.

I was shocked by the sudden welcoming of flowers in front of me but then I noticed the person behind the sweet gesture was none other than Lisa Manoban.

She was different this time

A good different

An amazing one

My panties got flooded

"Baby is that really you!?" I went and hugged her while she snaked her hands to my waist.

I backed away from her for a bit to worship her new self. 

Sparkles can be seen coming out of my eyes.

"Is it good? D-do you like it? I don't really think this new attire fits me but Jisoo unnie said otherwise and I wanted a hoody the normal one I use to wear but she said it was blah whatever that meant but she was rude you know telling I looked weird before because I was comfortable with my old clothes and this one is quite itchy but I'll wear it if you like it but if you hate it, I could-" she started stuttering and scratching her back neck. I cut her off with a kiss to silence her blabbering.

"Baby you're rambling again and yes, you look amazing" she smiled, the smile that can warm your heart and make it beat a thousand times.

She looked good

I shook my head unconsciously 

No, more than good, she looked exquisite.

"You look amazing baby, but why the sudden change?" I asked being all too curious.

"Well, my dear cousin, you dear baby needs a change with her old get up, not that I hate it Lisa, no offense but she looks much better with this on. Now her beauty can be shown to all the people" Jisoo abruptly made an appearance behind Lisa and went on in answering my question.

"well, you certainly did a great job" I complimented while still adoring this human barbie doll in front of me who was just smiling. I patted her imaginary collar. 

"For you nini" she handed me the flowers she was holding before.

I took it with all the love in me and smiled and said my thanks not forgetting to give a kiss to her plump lips.

"Wow is that Lisa?" Rose then came outside. Lisa made her greetings and gave her a hug while nodding and smiling proudly at her new looks.

It's good she has confidence now. 

I smiled

"Chipmunk? What are you doing here?" asked Jisoo.

Chaeyoung then looked at me with eyes wide open not knowing what to say, she could not just abruptly say that she was here to make plans with me to make her fall in love with her.

Crazy bitch move that will be

"She was here because I needed help choosing a gift for Daehan for his birthday, yeah that's it" I replied all too quickly thanking God that my son's birthday is near.