⠀( ₀₅₄ )⠀⠀VILLAINS HIDEOUT

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

▬▬▬▬▬⠀( villain friends )

❝彼女はそうだった..

fun fact #47 ; if you've read
this book previously, you know
that kourin, a minor, engages
sexual acts with three adult
villains and i honestly don't
condone that, even if it is just a
fanfic, so i might just wait till
they're older. so it'll mainly b
kisses or just pg-ish stuff yk?

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Shigaraki looked at the ash blond, "I'll ask you one more time, aspiring hero, Katsuki Bakugo... Will you join me?" 

"If you're gonna talk in your sleep, you should just go to sleep and die." He said grinning maliciously as he growled at the villain that held his Kourin in place. "What the fuck are you doing to her?!"

Lilo feigned shock. "Me? Nothing! I could never harm such a pretty little thing.." His fingers danced around her neck. "Oh my, look, she's been claimed already." Dabi narrowed his eyes as he stared at the purple marks on her neck and he let out a low snarl, which didn't go unnoticed by the magenta haired villain.

"That major incident is about to begin." He mumbled, glancing over to the brunette and indeed, there were marks that littered her pale skin. "Who did that..?"

Kourin stayed quiet the entire time, her brain and her memories were confused. Dabi was here. Her Dabi. And he wasn't a villain? Himiko was there, a friend whom she knew since she was three, was also there. Was she a villain? It all made her head spin.

Lilo rested head on her shoulder. "Darling, tell me, who left all this hickeys on your neck?"

She didn't want to answer the question because the person who'd given her the hickeys was sitting right there. She didn't know what they'd do to him, so she didn't want to answer his question, but she felt compelled to. "K— Ka—"

"I fucking left those there, okay?" Bakugo scoffed.

He opened his mouth to say something, but when he heard U.A. mentioned on the TV, he closed it and turned to face the screen. Dabi on the other hand couldn't have cared less, his turquoise irises were on the brunette's figure, her hickeys, her exposed midriff and the pained look in her eyes.