34

Mr.Miller said, "Your face is so pale, and your eyes look puffy. During this time for design, you shouldn't have rested enough. Let's give you two days off to get some rest." Bella agree with him.

Bella would no longer reject Mr. Miller's good intentions and nodded in agreement.

After returning home, Bella tried to contact Mr. Steiner again, but she could not.

As if Mr. Steiner had evaporated. If it had not been for the clothes Mr. Stenier had bought for her in her closet, she would have thought that Mr. Steiner was just her fantasy.

"Mr. Steiner, I'm wrong, come back."

"Mr. Stenier, I won't try to remove your mask again in the future. Forgive me again."

"Mr. Steiner, will you come back again?"

"Mr. Steiner, have you given up on me?"

During the two days, Bella had sent countless messages to Mr. Stenier.

She had to know that Mr. Steiner had abandoned her, right?

Two days passed, and her phone suddenly rang. Her heart jumped wildly.

she was afraid that she would slow down for a moment before Mr. Steiner hung up.

"Mr. Steiner, you finally contact me," Bella said.

After a few seconds of silence on the other end of the line, someone said,  "Bella, I'm Walker Miller.

The light of hope in Bella's eyes slowly put out.

She looked at the screen and found that it was Mr. Miller. She was so anxious to answer the phone.

Bella gave an awkward explanation. "I'm sorry, I was waiting for a call."

This was not the first time that Mr. Miller had heard the name Mr. Steiner from Bella. He intuitively felt that Mr. Steiner was a significant person to Bella.

His heart sank, and suddenly he felt a little bitter, but he did not show it.

He interrupted Bella and said, No need to apologize, I'm almost at your house. Please dress well."

After Bella hang up, she immediately got up and changed her clothes, and put on some suitable makeup before leaving.

When she went out, Mr. Miller had already arrived.

She wore a slim-fitting gown and outlined her figure. The already requisite facial features, with her makeup, were impeccable.

Mr. Miller's heart beat faster when he saw Bella. He opened the door for Bella and said, "You're beautiful today."

"Thank you; you're handsome too." Bella smiled a little stiffly and sat in the co-pilot seat.

She did not lie. Mr. Miller was very outstanding in terms of both his temperament and looks. Mr. Miller was the only man in many years that could rival Tony in looks and character.

When the two of them arrived at the hotel, a lot of luxury cars had already parked outside.

Today's engagement banquet was very grand, and Bella finally realized that Mr. Miller had given her an important chance.

Bella took Mr. Miller's arm and walked towards the hotel's banquet hall. She could not help but ask Mr. Miller, why are you so nice to me?"

She had asked this question before, but Mr. Miller had not given her a clear answer.

Mr. Miller had said that he took care of her for Toni, but she felt that it was more than that.

Why would he treat her so well?

"You'll know in the future." Mr. Miller did not persuade her this time, but instead, he said gravely. "Now don't ask so much."

Bella wanted to say something more, and Mr. Miller said. "I saw two newcomers. Come over and greet them."

"Lady Bella, you are finally here." The bride was very excited to see them.

Especially for Bella who designed the wedding house for them, she was even more anxious about introducing Bella to her friends.

"Lady Bella is a particularly talented designer. Lady Bella designed our wedding room. I feel very satisfied. If everyone needs redecorating the house in the future, you should ask Lady Bella for help."

Bella smiled all the way.

It was only now that she truly realized that Mr. Miller was helping her in career.

In this party, several people had already indicated that they would like to hire Bella to design their house.

Bella talked with a few customers and set a good time for the detailed design. She said with a dry tongue. Seeing that Mr. Miller was talking to others, she did not disturb Mr. Miller.

She found a corner and changed the wine in her hand to a fruit juice. She had just taken a sip, and the corner of his eye suddenly saw a familiar back.

Mr. Steiner?

Oh, my God!

She saw Mr. Steiner's back!

Her mind was black. She casually placed her wine cup on the table and lifted her skirt to chase her outside.

She walked through the crown and stared at Mr. Steiner's back tightly, even daring to blink.

She walked through the crowd and stared at Mr. Steiner's back tightly, even daring to blink.

She was afraid that when she blinked, Mr. Steiner would disappear from her eyes.

As she walked through the big banquet hall, Mr. Steiner walked out through the back door.

Finally, when Mr. Steiner stooped, Bella immediately jumped over and hugged around Mr. Steiner's waist from behind.

She wanted to hug Mr. Steiner tightly. She could not let him leave like this, If he had left herself, how could she avenge her?

"Mr. Steiner, I'm sorry, I was wrong." Bella put her face on Mr. Steiner's back and said with red eyes: "I promise, I won't do anything you don't like me to do in the future. Please don't leave me, okay?"

Seeing that Mr.Steiner did not say anything, but did not push her away, Bella continued, "I will obediently listen to you, so forgive me this time, I really will not dare to do it again."

"Bella, you recognized the wrong person." The person she held was silent for a while before he reminded her.

This is.

Tony's voice?

Impossible!

How could it be Tony? What she saw was Mr. Steiner's back. How could it be Tony?

Tony was confused. He slowly opened Bella's hand and slowly turned to face Bella.

When he faced Bella again, Tony faded the confusion in his eyes and became gentle and elegant.

"Bella, I've already reminded you; don't be close to Mr. Steiner anymore. He's not a good person; he just makes use of you." Tony tried to persuade Bella and said, "This time, listen to me."

Bella looked at Tony's face. It's not Mr. Steiner!

The hope in her heart slowly turned into disappointment. At this moment, when she heard Tony say that Mr. Steiner, Bella's expression became uncomfortable.

"Tony, are you enough? My business doesn't need your advice." Bella said impatiently.

Since it was her mistake this figure was not Mr. Steiner and Bella did not want to waste time anymore.

When she had finished speaking, she immediately turned around and prepared to return to the banquet hall. Suddenly, a pair of hands grabbed her arm.