Chapter 6: Aurelio

Steam danced around our body as we held each other close, and the hot water drenched us as we engaged in a passionate kiss. Milo was the best kisser that I had ever encountered. Slow and responsive, he kept the embrace going. He did not give into my kiss, which made me have to work harder to keep him engaged. My hands slipped against his soapy skin as I tried to hold on to him. We were sitting on the stone ledge, our bellies full of wine.

I pulled away as I felt myself reaching the point of no return. I wanted to press him to the glass and take him for hours. That would happen, but I wanted to get to know him better. Everything was so backwards. He had seen me beat a man without even exchanging last names.

"What's wrong?" His face looked concerned, and his undertones were blooming red.

"Let's get out of here and talk for a little while." I lifted him up and cut the water off at the same time before stepping out of the shower. His feet touched the floor gently, and he steadied himself before handing me the towel on the counter. I did not take it and stood there waiting for him to catch on. Luckily it didn't take him too long, since only a few seconds later he rubbed the towel over my shoulders. I stood still while he followed a trail of water down my hairy chest.

He felt on my pectorals and caressed my abs before he got on his knees. He started with my lower leg before he slowly came up and his towel clad hand rested on my inner thighs. I looked down as he looked up at me. His eyes were saucers as he silently asked if he could do what he wanted to. I shook my head and motioned for him to stand up. Reluctantly he stood, I pulled the towel from his hand and tossed it in the tub for the maid to deal with in the morning. Gabbing him by the waist, I sat him on the counter watching him shiver when he came in contact with the cold marble.

I took another towel and began cleaning him off, going as slowly as I could. I brought the plush material over his shoulders and pressed it into his skin. He reached over to hold on to me as I dried him off. I did not make a big deal about touching all over him; I didn't make a big deal out of seeing him naked, though his body was perfect. Slender, thin and practically hairless, which were my preferences for people I had sex with.

When he was dry, I pulled out a bottle of lotion and rubbed it into his skin. When he was glistening I handed him the bottle and he did the same for me. We quickly brushed our teeth before heading to my bed. I watched him climb onto the bed and then under the covers before I shut the light off and got in behind him. He conformed to my body as I pulled him close. He pressed his back against my chest and our lower parts squeezed tightly together.

"Baby what's your last name," I asked him.

He hummed at my question, "Eaton, we have really done this thing backwards."

Is he in my head?

Miles Eaton reminded me of the names British actors had. It sounded like a name belonging to a wealthy property developer or something along those lines; I liked it. "Do you have a middle name and what's your age?"

"Charles, it was my grandfather's name. My mom was a huge daddy's girl, so she gave me his name."

"I like it, my last name is Hernandez, no middle name," I said. He nodded his head. "You never told me your age," I reminded him.

"Oh, the alcohol is kinda getting to me, but I'm 26," he answered. "How about you?"

"I'm thirty. I assumed you were younger. You look closer to 21 or 22," I replied.

"Are you from San Angelo?" I smiled and shook my head before remembering it was both dark and he couldn't see me.

"No, I'm from Honduras, a little village about an hour from Tegucigalpa, the capital. My dad was from Memphis, which is how I ended up in America. How about you?"