25

"I'm so sorry,taetae.I must have not jumped into conclusions just like that.I should have just talked with you without running away",jungkook said as he cried silently.

"That's ok,baby.But have this printed in your heart from now on.I love you and only you.Don't you ever have any doubts on that!Alright,baby?",taehyung asked sweetly as he wiped his baby's tears.

"Yes,taetae. And i love you too.I'm so sorry once again!",jungkook sniffed as he hugged taehyung tightly.

"No problem,baby~Just take this as a lesson in your life.Our life is just like a coin,koo.Every situation in our life has two sides just like a coin.So before concluding anything,ask the other person's point of view and then react according to that",taehyung said as he caressed jungkook's cheeks who nodded immediately in agreement.

"And you know one thing,baby?You being away from me made me to realize something",taehyung said and jungkook raised his head as he looked into the older's eyes.

"And what was that?",he asked as he sniffed which made Taehyung to smile at his cute baby who had a red nose because of all his crying.

"That i can't live without you.I liked you being around me all the time and i missed you so much!So don't ever think that you are clingy.I love you being clingy but it must be only to me.Am i clear,baby?",taehyung said as he smiled at the blushing younger.

"Yes,taetae.1000%clear!",he said and buried his face into taehyung's neck as he inhaled his scent which weirdly calmed him.

"Baby koo?",taehyung called after a few minutes of them being silent,just enjoying eachother's company.

"Mm".

"Never in my wildest dreams had i thought that you'd be the one apologising to me!Like,everyone knows that you are more wiser than me and all",taehyung said and smiled but soon yelped as his nipple got bitten by his baby.

"Taetae!Don't mock at me!Everyone becomes dumb when they face a situation like this!And moreover at the end of the day,i'm just a 17 years old baby~",he said and exaggerated a pouted which caused taehyung to laugh out loud.

"I agree with you,baby.Love tends to make people dumb which is really beautiful in a way~",he said as he pinched his baby's cheeks who pouted evenmore.

"Mmm....taetae?You said that we will get married,right?",jungkook asked as he tilted his head slightly.

"Offcourse we'll get married one day, baby?Why do you ask?",taehyung asked as he suddenly became nervous.

"I was just thinking-

"Thinking?",taehyung interrupted.

"Thinking...Why should we wait for that one day to come when we can marry tomorrow?Come on,taetae. Let's get married tomorrow",jungkook said enthusiastically which shocked taehyung.

"Baby,calm down!Though i would love to marry you right at this moment, the government wouldn't love it.You are still an underaged boy and they will throw me into jail if i marry you.So we must wait for a year so that you could grow into an adult",he said as he smiled at the pouting baby.

"ONE YEAR!!taetae,let's get married secretly and come out officially after a year.Yeah~this will do",he said as he stood up with over determination which made taehyung to face palm at his dumbness.

"Baby koo~we are not some celebrities who marry secretly and come out at the right time.Our problem is totally different here.",he said which caused jungkook to whine.

"Don't worry,baby.Let's happily roam aa lovers for a year and get married immediately once you turn 18.Now cheer up!".

"So we'll get married on my birthday?",jungkook asked.