Thirty-Six

"As the press conference held this afternoon at Medco hospital, it has been announced and clarified that the real person behind the manipulation of the hospital's prescription. The Co-ordinator of the hospital adopted the daughter of Damien D'Costa the famous investor, Miss Lucia D'Costa was found guilty in this scam. With this Dr. BIanca Donato has been cleared off the charges. Two days ago, poisonous gas leaked in her own cabin, and luckily now she is out of danger. We hope and pray for the fast recovery of Dr. Bianca Donato."

Bianca switched off the tv and looked at the person in front of her. "I am not eating anymore," Bianca whined.

"You have to," Alessandro ordered her.

"No. Not anymore." Bianca whined and turned to another side.

"Angel," Alessandro called and she shook her head.

"Okay, I will keep this away," Alessandro said.

Swiftly Bianca turned and gave him a sweet grin. "Come here." Bianca spread her arms for Alessandro and he took her invitation.

"Finally, everything is over," Bianca muttered watching Alessandro in her arms. "Even though Lucia did not like me since our childhood but why would she harm a small kid ?" Bianca murmured.

"The dislike and hatred were way before you know, Bianca. Once Darren said Lucia was behind all this, I ran a background check on her. Guess twenty years not just you entered the orphanage but Lucia too. The accident where you lost your family, she too lost her family but unlike you, she knew your parents were the reason that her parents died." Alessandro explained.

"I- It was not-How could she- God- She must have been suffocating all this time for revenge. I-" Bianca sobbed.

"Shush... It's not your fault Bianca, it's not your fault. "Alessandro tried to calm her down.

"Will you hate me for that?" Bianca whispered looking at him.

"What are you talking about, angel? Why would I hate you? If there is anyone that I loathe at this moment is Lucia and no one else. She is the reason why you are here. She should be punished for that." Alessandro caressed her hair and lightly kissed her hair.

"Do you still love me?" Bianca asked again looking at him.

"I love you, I love you now and I love you till my last breath," Alessandro assured looking directly on her eyes.

"I love you too." Bianca giggled and rested her head on his chest.

*******

Hello lovely people, Hope everyone is fine and self quarantined at this moment. Ruthless Billionaire has almost come to an end and soon I am starting a new book "Fight for Love". For this, I appeal to you guys to drop the cover for my new book. Hoping I will be able to get the best cover from you all. Love Love !!