Chapter Ninety-Three: Screeching Death

I wake up, feeling as if someone was staring at me

I don't open my eyes right away sensing that someone was staring down at me, right beside my sleeping form.

Heart clattering like a bucket of nails in my chest, I finally calm myself down enough to flick my eyes open.

I wish I hadn't.

There was a green skeleton staring down at me.

A green skeleton that was opening her mouth to probably kill me and everyone in my common room in about three seconds.

Without thinking, I reach out and grab her throat, squeezing tight and restricting her vocal chords.

With my other hand, I reach down to grab the vial chained on my necklace, the vial of laughing potion Tom had given me. I take a swing of it, instantly the sound of laughter deafening my ears.

"Abby!" I shout, moving towards the sleeping Hufflepuff. "ABBY get up!!" I demand and kick her with my foot.

The banshee started to thrash in my hands and I winced, as she freaking clawed at my arms.

"What the hell is going- AHHHHHHHHH" Abby screams.

She gets up, staring at the banshee and me in horror and I hand her the vial. "Take a small sip of that." I order, still hearing intense laughter in my ears.

I drag the bitch outside, cringing at the blood on my arms. "DO YOU MIND!!?" My eyes go black in my anger, stunning the frightening creature. She flinches away, staring at me in fear, giving me a chance to tighten my hold on her vocal chords.

She didn't need air anyways she wasn't even alive.

Her black cloak hid her skeletal body and I gesture for Abby to move to open the door out of the Hufflepuff dorms. The door was being knocked on heavily when we get there.

"ABBY!!! ABBY!!" Avery screeches and Abby looks confused. "VALENTINE!! ABBY!! SOMEONE OPEN THE DOOR!!" Abby's boyfriend continues to scream and Abby whips the door open, just as we haul ourselves outside.

"THERE'S A BANSHEE- Ohhhh." Avery glances at the banshee thrashing and clawing at my arm in horror.

My arm was a ripped up mess of skin and blood and I roll my eyes, slapping the bitch down with my other hand. I speak in Abaddon's voice. "You touch me one more time, I'll rip off your head and feed it to the werewolves in the Forbidden Forest." I snarl, silencing her instantly.

"Val, your hand." Abby cringes and I give her an annoyed look.

"Yeah Abs. I'm pretty sure she destroyed all my blood vessels." I snap. "I can freaking feel her clawing me!"

"IT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE IT!!" She shouts.

"IF I LET GO WE ALL DIE!" I scream back.

"SHUT UP!" Avery snaps.