Chapter Ninety-Four: Despicable Us

- I've always wondered what it was like to be loved 

Third POV

Theseus stalks over to his office the next day, bright and early as ever, only to find his secretary on the floor in front of his office.

The door was flung open and he stares up only to let out the loudest scream he'd ever heard come out of his own body.

There, suspended in midair were creatures Theseus had only read about in books.

Two banshees were thrashing around, absolutely mute. No voice was coming out of their mouths. Why on earth were there banshees in his office?

For a split second he thought his secretary, Alice, was dead but after nudging her with his foot, and hearing her groan in her unconscious state, his relief was palpable.

Stalking into his office, wand raised, he dodged the banshees clawing hands of pain only to see something floating behind the two horrific creatures.

He picks up the paper and skims over the message only to groan.

"The little devils nearly gave me a heart attack! FOR STALKING THEM!" He thunders to himself.

They could've downright murdered him. A little voice in his head wouldn't shut up about their capabilities. He wanted them to become Aurors. Better them Aurors than working for Grindelwald.

If Grindelwald had both those kids on his side..... they'd lose the damn war. And Grindelwald knew it too. Probably why he tried kidnapping them the other day. Grindelwald probably didn't expect Tom and Valentine to actually manage to come seconds away from defeating him and his men in a duel.

No doubt, the next time he attacked... Credence would be fighting alongside him.

Nagini wouldn't be able to bear it.

Theseus could still hear Leta's screams in his ears late at night, as he lay beside his wife Anastasia. He adored his wife and loved his daughter with every cell in him but Leta.... Leta had been his soulmate.