Goodbye <3

Alrighty, well I know that this story was pretty short but sometimes, they just have to be. Thanks so much for reading this story and Lie Until You Laugh (if you read that one too) because these two stories are really special to me because I've put so much work and thought into this series and I'm so thankful that you guys are taking this journey with me and the characters. 

I'm sorry that there wasn't any Pienna in this story, I know that was a major disappointment for a lot of people, but it just wasn't working out in this story. In the next one, though, they show up a lot (kinda) so don't fret!

Speaking of the next story, Cry Until You Bleed is currently being written but I'm not sure when I'm going to post it. I'm extremely excited about writing this one because I think that it's incredibly different than a lot of the stories that I've written and I think that it's going to be relatively long. For those of you who forgot what Cry Until You Bleed is about, here's the summary:

This is not a 'boy saves the girl' type of story. This is anything but that. No boy can save a girl like Ana Shaw. She is saveless. Ana Shaw has had a rough three years. After a traumatic experience when she was fifteen, she has been in and out of mental hospitals in hopes of trying to make her whole again. Now, after multiple suicide attempts and then a full year of recovery, Ana finds herself back in a patient facility, surrounded by other mentally unstable people. But really, what's wrong with wanting to die? After everything that she's been through, it's totally understandable that she wants to end her life. However, everybody around her is determined to keep her alive no matter what she wants. Will they succeed or will Ana slip through their fingers once and for all? With the help of a few people at the mental rehabilitation center that she is staying in, Ana fights to find reasons to live before it's too late. 

There's also an epilogue of all epilogues on my other account that talks about way into the future and tells you how the story really ends.  

So, thanks so much for reading and I really super hope that you join me for Cry Until You Bleed as well because I think that it will be really special (I hope).

Until then, goodbye and I love you guys so so so so so so much!

~ Writerbug