Conflict Resolutions

Shit!

"Kira, Explain to Namjoon what" he said in a no non sense kind of voice and looked at me very seriously.

"Hi Jin how've you been? I asked nervously trying to side track him from looking at the extra people around us.

"Don't try to side track me with questions I know you haven't been here the last couple days and if you really thought that I was going to not notice the three extra people you came back with you got another thing coming" Jin sounded quite calm for the verbal lashing he was about to give us.

I looked at Jungkook who seemed quite frozen in place. Not knowing what to do or say. I looked at Taehyung who looked just as perplexed.

"Jeon Jungkook how could you be so  irresponsible you have a heavily pregnant mate and you just leave. What if Jimin had gone into labor what would you have done then" he instructed Jungkook in a very serious tone that had Jungkook avoiding his gaze.

Taehyung was unfortunately next in Jin's war path and he raised his voice "Kim Taehyung you are no better you leave with no explanation you are no longer a child you know there are consequences to our actions you had poor Hobi sick with worry" at Hobi's name Taehyung looked quite shocked and although I expect him to say something because Taehyung was never quiet and he had a lot of opinions and said what came to his mind he surprisingly stayed quiet.

I prepared myself to be next and Yoongi who was holding my hand squeezed my hand to let me know I wasn't alone he was with me on the other side my mom looked quiet but was squeezing my hand in comfort.

"Worst of all Kira you left the compound knowing how in danger you could have been, you barely survived last time you were out there what if something happened to you? To all of you? How would we have been able to live with ourselves?

I sighed and went to speak but my mother stopped me and spoke instead "I apologize for what this has caused you, I can see you that you have grown to care for my daughter as I did back in our pack"

Jin sputtered not knowing how to react to that.

"This is why I did it Jin, I did it for her they were hurting her Jin I couldn't leave her there one more second especially with Daehyung there and knowing I'm alive I couldn't...I just couldn't please understand I know it was done hastily but I don't regret it Jungkook and I planned for it obviously there are something's we didn't count on" I said gesturing Junghyuk and his mother.

"But I'm glad I did go because now my mother the only person in that entire place that I cared about is here with me.. so tell Namjoon if you want or I'll tell him my self I will take the consequences whatever they may be but I don't regret it for a second"

Jin sighed loudly and pinched the bridge of his nose with his fingers and said "No I'll talk to Namjoon"

That surprised a bit but Jin really cares about us and he knows why we did it and he understands and that means a lot.

"I get why you did it Kira I really do I was just worried that you would get hurt I mean that place is full of lunatics it seems like and you guys are relatively sane" Jin said

"Now go get situated, Kookie go get situated we'll figure out the spacing later, Taehyung go see Hobi he really has been worried sick about you go get him out of his misery and you Kira go get your mom situated I would advise you to lay low for a couple of days because I have no idea how Namjoon is going to react" he said shrugging at the end let's all just hope that Namjoon isn't too angry.

At this point we seperated Taehyung went off to find Hobi and the rest of us minus Jin went our way.

When we arrived at Jimin and Jungkook's I knocked seeing as Jungkook looked nervous as hell.