Chapter 13

Another time skip (season 5 yay!)

You stood in the council room as Lux Bonteri and another man talked about needing help on Onderon.  You hoped nobody saw you glare at Lux, but Ahsoka did obviously.

"We hope you can help," Lux said. He looked at Ahsoka before the transmission ended.

"I'm going," You said right after Lux left.

"Much to discuss we have," Master Yoda said to you.  You nodded and walked over to stand next to Ahsoka.

"Padawans, please leave to let the council discuss what we are to do," Master Windu said.

You both nodded and walked out of the council room.

"Do you really still hate Lux?" Ahsoka asked.

"Of course I do!" You said.  "He kissed you!"

"That was not my fault," Ahsoka turned away from you.

"I know, it was his," You said.

"Please don't make it worse," Ahsoka said. "If we go, please try to be nicer,"

"I'll think about it," You said hugging her.

Suddenly you heard footsteps coming down the hall so you let go of Ahsoka and you both sat there pretending to talk about the mission.

"Hey guys," Barris said as she walked up to you and Ahsoka.

"Hi Barris," Ahsoka said as you waved.

"What are you doing out here?" Barris asked.

"We are waiting to see if we have a mission," You explained.

"And now I confirm that y out do have a mission," Anakin walked out of the room with Obi-Wan.

"Cool let's go," You said. "Oh wait!  I need to grab my helmet!"

"Ahsoka go with (y/n) to get their helmet," Anakin said.

You both nodded and ran to your room.

When you got inside you picked up your helmet and kissed Ahsoka.

"Let's go," You said grabbing her hand and pulling her towards the ship.

"Slow down!" Ahsoka laughed.

You both ran down the temple halls chasing each other when you almost ran into Master Yoda.

"In a hurry you are?" Master Yoda asked.

"Sorry Master, we have our mission and we don't want to be late," You said.

"Run along you must." Master Yoda smiled at you and stepped out of the way. "Good luck, I wish you,"

"Thank you Master," Ahsoka said before you both ran down the hall to the ship.

When you got to the ship, Obi-Wan and Anakin were waiting.

"Hurry up you two, we have to leave now," Obi-Wan said.

"Sorry Master," You said.

Anakin looked at Ahsoka and she gave a nervous grin.  Anakin smiled before he turned to Captain Rex.

"Let's go," Anakin said and the ship took off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When you arrived at Onderon, you took a smaller battle ship used to hold troops down to the ground. 

You were ordered to wear your cloaks to avoid being recognized.  You, Ahsoka, Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Rex all jumped off and began your trek through the jungle. 

You were feeling uneasy and Ahsoka could tell.  She walked next to you and slipped her hand into yours under your cloak.

"Don't worry," Ahsoka said. "There won't be any problems."

You nodded, but when you looked away from her blue eyes, you were blocked by someone on a creature you couldn't identify through your hood.

"Stop right there," A girls voice rang out. "Identify yourself."

"Don't worry," Anakin said lowering his hood. "We're friends,"

"Jedi?" The girl said. You, Ahsoka, and Obi-Wan came out into the clearing.

"Follow me," The girl said walking away.

You followed her to an abandoned ruin where a few soldiers were sitting around.  You saw a man fly down on a creature and introduce himself as the leader Saw Gerrera. 

Then, they led you over to a holotable and explain somethings you weren't playing attention to.  You were watching Lux as he stared at Ahsoka.  The girl from before, Steela was watching Lux.

"Well let's get to training," Rex said.

Lux began to walk away but Ahsoka grabbed your hand and pulled you after her as she caught up with him.

"Hey Lux," She said.

"Hello Ahsoka," Lux said, then he turned to you. "Back to hit me?"

"Ahsoka won't let me," You shrugged. "I'll get you back for Carlac though,"

"Carlac?  What happened on Carlac?" Steela walked over and asked.

"Ahsoka here is the reason I'm not with Death Watch," Lux said.

"What he means is—" Ahsoka started.

"She saved me from a big mistake," Lux interrupted her.

"And I saved you all from dying you Womp rat." You glared at Lux.

"What did you do?" Lux said.

"I saved your "girlfriend" Bonteri," You said.

"She's not my..." Lux looked down. "Wait a minute, if she's my girlfriend how come your so protective of her Vizsla!"

You looked down, shit what could you say now.  Ahsoka said it for you.

"Shut up, both of you," Ahsoka said. "Lux (y/n) is very overprotective because we grew up together.  And (y/n), stop threatening him!"

You looked down. "Sorry 'Soka,"

"Okay that was weird," Steela said as Lux stormed away. Then she turned to Ahsoka. "Lux thinks very highly of you.  Let's hope that respect is well deserved," She frowned at Ahsoka before walking away.

"I don't like her," You said as Ahsoka watched her walk away.

"You don't like anyone who goes near me," Ahsoka said.

"That's...not...yeah that's true," You admitted.

"It's okay, I think your cute when you get mad." Ahsoka said playing with your cloak. "Plus it makes me feel special."

"Trust me 'Soka, you are special," You assured her.

"Commanders! We need you to demonstrate!" Rex called.

"Coming!" You both yelled as you ran over to the group of soldiers.

Rex was showing how to disarm a canon. You watched him climb up and throwing detonators in both hatches causing the whole canon to be electrocuted.

Then He asked Lux and Saw to try it, but they failed and Saw began to yell at Lux.  You smirked as Saw told Lux that he wasn't a soldier.

"Come on (y/n)," Ahsoka said. "Let's go teach some soldiers,"