Part 74

After lunch all are busy with their work, akash and Nk went with arnav for some presentation regarding their company progress. Arnav was busy in his schedule he didn't have enough time to talk with his doll, he confirms that something was bothering her otherwise she wont sit queit, which is very strange. And he thought to ask her abt this after they retired to their home, he continued his work by brushing other thoughts.

Lavanya also felt different in khushi's behavior, she asked payal, what's wrong with khushi, so quiet and calm I never saw her like this, any problem with her.... Payal smiled and said, nothing just she was in confusion. Lavanya can't get her words, she asked, confusion but abt what.... Payal said, I asked her to realize her feelings towards arnav, what he meant to her. Hearing this lavanya was shocked, she was jumping in joy for her friend, really... wow payal do u know first time u did some good job in ur life. Payal with wide eyes, oh then I think u never did anything in ur life till now saying this she hit her, Lavanya said, anyhow at least now she wanna realize it. Payal replied, no she was confused still it will take some time for her. Lavanya said, Lets see hope for the best. Payal also told yeah wanna wait and watch, now I'm going to my place it's already late saying she rushed to her place.

At evening, all four came in one car, arnav drove his car, khushi sitting next to him. Akash and Nk seated back to them. All are talking and enjoying their short travel but khushi was still calm just answering to their question if they ask something. Arnav is observing everything but still he remain quiet and waiting for proper time to enquire her problem. Aft sometime they reached their home, khushi got down and went to her home without saying bye to them, Arnav was looking with some worries, what's wrong with her, morning she was fine only then what happen now. He went to his home with akash and Nk by thinking abt his doll.

Arnav thought to go to his doll home after getting fresh, but he got call from his client to send some details in mail, so he decided to send mail first then can go to her home. He started to work on his laptop to gather some information and to send that in mail, he was busy in his work, after some time khushi itself came to his room, she saw arnav who was busy, she went near to him and took her place silently without saying anything.

Arnav: Doll.... What happened...

Khushi: Nothing arnav

Arnav: Are u sure

Khushi: hmmm..

Arnav know if she itself came to him means surely she will spill out, he waited for her words without saying anything just continuing his work. Time is moving on....

Khushi: Arnav

Arnav: hmmm

Khushi: How long we will be like this

Arnav: looked at her with narrowing his eyes, what do u mean....

Khushi: with confusion, oh.. that.. we can't be like this life long na...

Arnav: Doll what are u saying, y we cant be like this life long, what made u think like that....

Khushi: I don't know.... Just tell me.... What I m for u...

Arnav: U r my close friend...

Khushi: only friend....

Arnav: with lot of thinking, no more than friend...

Khushi: More than friend means like what...

Arnav: With smile, like I'm just body but you are my soul... without u I wont exist...

Khushi: with childish tone, I'm ur soul means then what abt mine...

Arnav: chuckled by hearing her words, Doll what's wrong with u....

Khushi: I'm confused arnav....

Arnav: You are confused, but now you are making me confuse.... Don't eat my brain tell clearly.

Khushi with frown face she stood and went two steps to go before she move futher, arnav pulled her she landed on his lap, her backing was touching his chest, shiver started to spread on her body, payal's words are ringing in her ears with confusion.

Arnav: with huskiness in voice, kept his face on her shoulder, tell me now...

Khushi: with little stammering, whattt..

Arnav: what's bothering u..

Khushi: I'm confused..

Arnav: confused abt what..

Khushi: tilted her face to his side, both looking at each other eyes, she slowly uttered, Us...

Arnav: why suddenly.... By saying he kissed her on nape.

Khushi: due to sensual kiss she closed her eyes, with lot difficulty, stop it arnav...

Arnav: what happened..

Khushi: got up from his lap, with some confusion and irritation, stop kissing me arnav...

Arnav: puzzled on her sudden outburst, doll from childhood itself I'm kissing u, it's not new...

Khushi: that's the problem arnav we are being like this from our childhood

Arnav: yeah but what's the problem in that...

Khushi: She don't know what she was saying and why she is feeling insecure, everything is problem only, I don't like these things which v are doing now, in childhood we did its k but now... v cant be like this anymore.........

Arnav: shocked to hear her every word', So u don't like my presence, u don't like my touch, u don't like my kiss, now totally u don't like me....

Khushi: No... I didn't mean...

Arnav: Fine khushi (when he was in pain or hurt he will use her name‟Khushi‟), I'll never touch u or kiss u... u can go now...

Khushi: Arnav plz... I just....

Arnav: Its k... I thought u ll always remain with me as my doll, but I'm wrong, don't worry I ll maintain distance, u wont feel uncomfortable anymore and thanks for informing me, by saying this he went from there.

Khushi was in the verge of crying hearing his words, she didn't realize anything in confusion what she spoke to him.