Part 75

After arnav stormed off from his room, he took his car and went for drive to some lonely place, his mind stopped working he never thought one day his doll will say like this, still he can't guess what made her to say these words, which is hurting him very badly. Without realizing the time and place he was driving madly in his own directions wherever his mind telling to go.

Khushi was still in his room, she cant digest the fact what she had told him, and how he reacted to it, she was not in the state to understand anything but she just know somehow she hurted her arnav and he went from her. She went out of his room, she was crying silently inside herself without knowing to others, she saw everyone was present in hall doing their works and chatting. But her eyes were searching for only one person but he was no where to be seen. Anjali noticed khushi whose eyes were roaming here and there, she asked, khushi what happen... u r looking dull and what are u searching now. Khushi replied with sad tone, di.. where is arnav. Akash told her, just now he went out fastly, don't know what is that much urgent for him.

Khushi know what made him to run fast, she wished good nite to all and went to her home, she tried his number but his phone was switched off, she was trying in every five minutes once but no luck, she was feeling restless to know his whereabouts, with fresh tears she slept unknowingly with pain in her heart for hurting her arnav. Next morning she stirred in her sleep due to sun rays which were peeping through her window, she waked and stretched her hand, she remembered everything which happened yesterday nite, still tears stains are there on her cheeks, she quickly took her bath and rushed down, ate her breakfast soon and went to arnav's home.

All are having breakfast in his home, khushi came there and wished everyone but still arnav is missing, khushi enquired abt him, anjali said that he already left for office due to some meetings, by hearing this khushi face fell down and she bid goodbye to them and went to her office alone. She reached aft some minutes, she saw his cabin which was empty and thought aft his meeting she wanna to ask sorry to him. She went to her place and started to work but its not possible for her, she need arnav now and wanna talk with him like before. She hated herself for her words which created rifts between them.

She was checking arnav came to his cabin or not for every hour but still no sign, she thought to ask his PA who is talking with staff, she asked him abt arnav, he replied ASR went with his clients for sight work. She cursed her luck, she cant wait till evening but she need to wait. She called his cell but he is not picking her call. With lot of struggle and restlessness she gone through her day.

Later at evening, aft getting fresh she went to arnav home, she talked with Anjali, akash and Nk but still she is not involving herself fully, she looking at the entrance for arnav arrival. Time is going on, all finished their dinner itself but still he didn't come, She started to get worried but din show to anyone. Aft some time door bell rang, anusha opened the door to see arnav who was exhausted by his tiring work. He came inside, anusha asked him to get fresh and come for his dinner, but arnav told already he finished his dinner with his clients, he went to his room by ignoring all. Khushi was just looking at him till he vanished into his room.

Khushi thought he will come down but no he was not, she decided to go to his room and talk. She slowly made her way to his room with guilty for her words, she entered inside, she saw arnav who was working on his laptop, she made her way towards him. He looked at her but he ignored and continued his work, she sat beside him, she don't know where to start their conversation, but arnav was not bothering anything. Khushi slid her hand on his arms, arnav saw her from corner of his eyes, remained silent. Khushi placed her head on his shoulder, still he was remaining silent. Khushi was thinking what to say but she don't know, she felt peace when she rested her head on his shoulder, due to last sleepless nite, she drifted to sleep in that position itself. Arnav was working on his presentation, he suddenly heard little sound, he looked here and there, after few glance he turned and saw, his doll was sleeping peacefully by resting her head on him with her little snore.

Arnav smiled to himself by seeing his doll, he closed his laptop and without disturbing her sleep, he lifted her and placed on his bed, he looked at her cute face which was pouted, he chuckled by thinking that she can only pout in her sleep also. Her hair fringes were dancing on her fore head, he tugged it aside and caressed her cheek, he too missed her badly as she missed him. While he is caressing, she held his hand and rested her cheek on his palm with cute smile in her sleep, arnav was amused, he nodded his head as unbelievable and laid on next to her side by seeing her angelic beauty.