Part 76

Next fresh morning aroused with the rays of sun which is shining with golden color in the sky, rays were spreading in arnav's room which made him to stir in his sleep. He slowly opened his eyes lazily, he felt some air blowing on his neck and felt something rested on his body. He looked down and saw his doll who was still peacefully sleeping, cuddling very close to him almost her full body weight rested on him, he stroked her hair with so much love and care for few minutes which made her to snuggle more.

His eyes roamed on his clock which is showing 7.30, his eyes became wide to check it again he confirmed the time and he waked his doll, she is not in the mood to get up, he shouted, doll.... Get up its already late. Khushi said in her sleep, plz arnie let me sleep... Arnav know very well its not easy task to wake her, doll time is 7.30 wanna go office soon, wake up... Khushi closed her ears with one hand, other ear was pressed on his body. Arnav was struggling to get release from her hold, khushi was irritated, arnav sleep na.. let me sleep for some more time. Arnav somehow pushed her to other side and he got up, he said, doll go to ur home and get ready today we are having meeting in morning. Khushi just said, hmmm.......... Arnav told her, I'm going to take bath u too go now by saying he took his clothes and went to washroom.

Aft few minutes arnav came taking his fresh bath, he got ready soon wearing his formals, when his eyes landed on bed, what the... still she is sleeping. He got angry he shouted again, doll get up rite now. Khushi in sleepy tone, some more time arnie. Arnav was irritated, doll I said rite now... see the time idiot.... Khushi din give any response, Arnav warned her, doll last time I'm saying going to get up or not..... Khushi replied, not now... Arnav just went near her and lifted in his arms, she wrapped her hand around his neck, buried her face on his chest, with smile she said, this is much better arnie........ Arnav looked down with unbelievable look, he took to his wash room with his smirk, he threw her on his bathtub, water splashed, khushi eyes opened widely, she looking her surroundings she cant understand anything, whats happen, whats going on here, how she landed in bath tub. She looked at arnav, who was standing with his smirk, with his crossed hand on his chest little away from her without spoiling his dress. Arnav said with teasing tone, now this is much better doll.......

Khushi rolled her eyes, she asked with pouting face, why u did like this that too morning itself. Arnav replied, yeah this is morning so only did..... how many times I wanna shout at u, this is better way to wake up u. Khushi asked, but when u waked me..... Arnav eyes went wide, this much time I m shouting on u to wake, but u asking when I did, unbelievable doll, just take bath and come soon, I m going down, khushi was looking his figure who was going out from washroom.

She remembered abt their rifts, but now her arnie his talking with her, her heart was jumping in joy, she felt proud on herself, wow yesterday nite without talking and asking sorry itself our problem got over, well done khuhsi... but hereaft want to choose my words carefully, she warned to her self. Atlast she become happy baby doll..............