The Man Behind The Man (BoyxBoy) (August Alsina Fan Fic)

I slowly made my way Home, just as the rain started falling. Great! What a way to dampen my mood further, I can't believe I actually lost August. I guess a man can take only so much before he decides to move on for realI sigh unlocking the door and mentally preparing myself to tell mama the Bad news"Mama? Mama?""Jamar? What's with all the shouting""Its over Mama....He's getting Married"I said with tears in my eyes..."Aww hunny its okay..."She came over and gave me the tightest hug I've ever had, I love my mama...she'll never abandon me or throw me away, she stood by me when I came out to both her and my Dad, my dad left my mom due to him being a Pastor, his words were 'I refuse to stay in the same house as that Abomination' and my mama just told him to get out and that was 8years ago and we have yet to hear from him but I'm like Fuck it and fuck him"Listen Jamar...you are the writer of your own destiny...no matter what you Decide from here on out...I will be behind you 110 percent, okay Baby?"I smiled at her and just wiped away my tears....time do me...and do you I thought glancing downwards, I smiled"I know your going to be the bestest Daddy Ever Baby""Aww thanks Mama...but I've come to a decision""Huh? What's that Baby"I took a deep breath...."I'm not going to tell August about the pregnancy"She looked shocked....and taken aback..."Jamar! I raised you better then that...you know that Man needs to know about this...and how are you going to hide it when you get bigger?"I already thought about this on my way home"Mama I'm going to be moving to Stay With Gran Mama, just until this pregnancy is over and he or she is a little bit older...maybe I might be moving permanently there?"My mama looked Shattered but she has to understand there is nothing left here for me except her and adam, but now Adam might have a chance at a real Family, with two Stable Parents...and he won't need me"Mama I'm taking the Bus in the Morning...so I better start Packing"I kissed her on her Cheek and Made my slow ascend up the stairs....hearing her Crying Harder as I took every Step...