°34°

"I'll allow you to go back to the school Ten, because I don't want to color my throne hall in your filthy blood yet." Satan spoke and tilted his head. 

The vampire didn't reply nor bow to him. He just backed away and stormed out of there, bumping into the devil who was guarding the door. He suddenly stopped and turned around. 

"Do you perhaps know where Chenle's chambers are?" 

The devil smirked and showed him a pair of long claws that gripped around his sword. 

"Up those stairs." He pointed with a finger at the large staircase. "Third floor, last door." 

Ten looked up at him and mumbled a thanks. In less than ten seconds, he was on the quiet hallway of the third floor. He saw the massive door from the end and he started walking that way. The vampire stopped when another door opened, revealing,in his surprise, one of the students who ran away. 

"Well well well." His pale hand gripped on Jaemin's shoulder who froze, not even being able to close the door. "What do we have here huh? Where's Renjun?" He hissed in the wizard's ear who pointed with his finger at the door. 

Ten smirked at the sight of Jaehyun's nephew and he released Jaemin from his grip. Renjun didn't have the time to react as he found himself pinned on the wall, while Ten's claws started making their way in his neck. 

"Next time you run like this," Ten whispered in his ear and tightened the grip. "I'll make sure you'll live the next two thousand years two meters underground. " 

"I...I..." 

"And if you'll run away after those two thousand years, I'll make sure your head will be cut by silver." Ten backed away from him and let go of his neck softly. He patted his head and turned to looked at the terrified wizard. "We're leaving." 

"We can't." Renjun said and held him by his sleeve. "We have to help him, the angel I mean." 

"Did I say that only the three of us we'll leave this place?" 

Ten sighed and ran a hand through his hair. 

"Where's Donghyuck's room?" 

"This will be suicide." Jeno stated from his place on the floor from Mark's room. He looked up at Chenle who sighed as if they didn't understand what the devil meant in the first place. 

"Wait but if the devils are yours..." 

"Not all of them." Chenle interrupted Mark and showed the number four with his fingers. "Only four are mine. The ones that kidnapped you Hyuck." 

Donghyuck froze and from instinct, his hand touched his neck, where that devil called Hansol, scratched him with his claws. He knew the demon prince saw him as Chenle shook his head as if he was planning his punishment for what the devil did. 

"But I'm pretty sure Ten is strong enough to protect us on our way out of here." He continued and they all stared at him in shock. "Oh right, I forgot to tell you his reason of being here. My bad."

"Why is he here?" Donghyuck asked and looked at Chenle who parted his lips to reply.

"I'm here to bring some students back to the school."

They all turned their heads to the door which revealed Ten, Renjun and Jaemin. The two followed the vampire behind in silence, not daring to raise their heads.

"I'm glad you're all here, especially you Donghyuck since we thought you ran away when we didn't find you in your room. This explains it all."

The angel rubbed his nape and giggled, trying his best to avoid the vampire's gaze. He didn't want to admit it, but he was afraid of him, so afraid. The five students looked at Ten, waiting for him to speak more, but when Mark locked eyes with the vampire, he knew what he was thinking of. 

"He's still there right?" Ten asked the werewolf who nodded slightly, his eyes landing on his hands. He heard him sigh heavily. "Let's go." 

On the silent hallway, Donghyuck's shoulder touched Mark's a few times and the angel had the urge to hold his hand tight so he held it, while a smile formed his lips. None of them spoke of course, but he felt his cheeks starting to get warm. 

Ten led the way down the stairs, followed closely by Renjun who still kept his head low. Chenle was flying in his other form above their heads and when they reached the wide room from the ground floor, they stopped to look at each other. 

Donghyuck recognized the four devils Chenle told them about waiting in front of the door. The tall one who was called Sehun, bowed his head before Chenle and the other three devils did the same thing. 

"I'm surprised father doesn't bother to stop us." Chenle spoke and one of the girls chuckled. 

"That's because he'll take his revenge soon." Sehun replied and glared at her. "He'll punish you for your betrayal kid." 

The demon rolled his eyes. 

"I don't care." 

Donghyuck saw Ten stepping forward and he hoped that the vampire won't start to argue with them. He watched him as he placed a hand on Chenle's shoulder. 

"I don't think he'll plot his revenge if he'll kill us all here." The vampire hissed at Sehun who smirked only. "So we should go because their parents will most probably kill the two principals if their kids are dead." 

"He's right." Chenle said and looked behind, at his so called friends. "Let's go back to the school."