36

"I'm..."

Bella was in a bad mood. She just wanted to be alone. As she was about to refuse, Mr. Miller looked at her intensely and pulled her towards the dance stage.

"Please don't refuse me. Sometimes, dancing is also a way to get relieved." Mr. Miller put his hand around her waist and extended his hand to invite her.

Under the lighting, Mr. Miller's facial features looked even more exquisite, and the way Mr. Miller looked at her was filled with affection.

Bella was a little absent-minded. Mr. Miller was too good-looking. She looked at him like this, as if she was someone he loved so deeply.

"Okay!" Bella and put her hand in Mr. Miller's palm.

Mr. Miller held her hand tightly and hugged around her slender waist, leading her into the dance stage.

In the beginning, Bella's hands and feet were still stiff, and she followed Mr. Miller helplessly. She even skipped a few beats and stepped on Mr. Miller's feet.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Bella apologized to Mr. Miller, a little embarrassed. She had stepped on Mr. Miller's feet several times and was afraid that she would step on Mr. Miller again.

"It's alright; I believe you can do better.' Mr. Miller did not let her go. Instead, he was even holding her tighter. he said, "Don't underestimate your ability and don't overthink. Listen carefully to the music. The music has its own life."

This was what Bella once told him personally before.

But it turned out Bella did not remember this Mr. Miller was a little bitter, but there was still no expression on his face.

Bella slowly calmed down. She quickly found the rhythm of the music and follow Mr. Miller's dance steps.

She coordinated very well with Mr. Miller.

Mr. Miller's eye flashed with surprise and said, "You danced better that I thought. Every time I believe you can do it well, you surprised me, did more than I thought. That's great."

Bella smiled a little embarrassed and said, "Actually, when I was young, I study dance for a few years, but because of some accidents, I gave up it for a long time, but now I've found that familiar feeling."

After she met Tony, she stopped dancing with others and only wanted to dance with Tony.

It was only Tony who had never invited her, and since then she had never danced again, so when she heard the music, she would be so unfamiliar.

Bella's dance was perfect, her posture was graceful, her skirt was flying high and her whole body was full of confidence and attraction.

It was distinctive from her usual performance.

Mr. Miller seemed to have found the confidence in Bella again. This was the real Bella.

Confident Bella was beautiful. Under the dim lighting, her facial features were even more exquisite, and her temperament was like a fair's.

Everyone around them could not help but be attracted to Mr. Miller and Bella's excellent appearance. everyone on the dance stage, they became the focus on the stage.

"Who are them? They dance very well.'

"Yeah, there is the tacit couple." 

"The two should be a couple. They look just a perfect pair."

The people around them watched Bella and Mr. Miller and whispered to each other.

Vanessa looked at Bella who was in the middle of the dance stage and danced attractively. her fists clenched tightly.

Bella was only to be defeated by her. When she was no longer hopeful, and there was an outstanding man like Mr. Miller guarding her?

She should have appeared like mud on the beach and should not be bright and beautiful as this.

However, no matter how much Bella had changed to her, thinking of this made Vanessa feel much more comfortable.

So she turned around and looked at Tony. When she saw that Tony was looking at Bella in the middle of the dance stage, she suddenly felt a little scared.

"Tony, what are you looking at?" Vanessa asked unhappily.

Tony answered absent-mindedly, "Nothing."

But what was in his mind was Bella's amazing dancing figure. he did not realize that Bella would actually dance very well until today.

In her dance, she had a charm that he did not know.

When he saw Mr. Miller's intimately hugging Bella's waist, his eyes flashed with dark emotion. His hands were gradually tightened.

"Are you looking at Bella? Do you regret being with me?" Vanessa grabbed Tony and asked.

Even if she was an opponent of Bella, she had to admit that Today's Bella was beautiful and very charming. Vanessa, who had always been very confident that Bella was not her opponent, was a little scared at this moment.

Tony's eyes flashed. After a while, there was only a deep affection in his eyes. He said, "No, I've just been a little overwhelmed. I'm just thinking about work. Don't you know how I feel about after theses years?"

After Vanessa listened, she felt much better.

She had been away for four years, and Tony still kept her in his heart and loved her. 

As soon as she came back, Tony immediately dumped Bella. How could Tony be stolen away by Bella?

therefore, Tony must be thinking about his work and the company's business.

After the song was over, the people in the venue slowly dispersed. Tony immediately turned to look for Bella but found that Bella was with Mr. Miller.

Tony's warm face inadvertently revealed a hint of unhappiness.

He had already told Bella that she should keep a little further away from Mr. Miller, but he did not expect Bella did not listen to him at all.

The engagement banquet soon ended. Mr.Miller said to Bella, "I will drive you home."

"Okay, then, thank you, Mr. Miller." Bella smiled and did not refuse.

The two went over to make farewell to the couple and were ready to leave.

when they reached the hotel entrance, it was a little windy outside. Mr. Miller took off his coat and put it on Bella's shoulders and said, "You stay here, waiting for me for a while; I'm driving the car."

"Yes." Bella nodded.

She had danced for so long in her high-heels tonight. She felt that her feet were about to broken. She did not insist on going with Mr. Miller.

The wind was a little strong. She put Mr. Miller's suit tighter on herself.

It smelled the same as Mr. Miller's, making her feel at ease.

Although Tony was socializing with other people, he had been quietly following Bella and saw that she got up to leave and quickly chased her.

"Bella."

"Bella turned around to see Tony walking towards her.