19

"Gosh! You look sexy Jen" Seulgi praised the idol as she went inside her dressing room. "Are you ready for the shooting?"

Jennie sighed and shook her head, she looked at Seulgi and smiled.

"To be honest, Im more excited to see your CEO than the shooting itself" Jennie ended her statement with a grin making Seulgi chuckled, nervously.

"Oh...that's good to hear but Jen promise that what ever happens later...you're still gonna continue this." Jennie frowned from what she heard and was about to ask Seulgi about it but suddenly Lisa called her, saying that they will just take a few photos.

Jennie got our the room and walked towards Lisa, she was about to greet the Thai Photographer but her attention was drifted to a girl who's standing infront of Lisa. She couldn't see the mysterious girl's face 'cause she's back facing Jennie.

The idol had a feeling that the girl may be the CEO so she made her walk faster but right after she reached the exact part where she could tap the girl's shouder, the girl walked away from them.

Lisa smiled and waved her hand infront of Jennie who's still looking at the girl.

"Let's start Jen." Lisa said and pulled Jennie

_____

"How are you Leadernim?" Chen asked when Jisoo sat beside him, he gave her a cup of coffee and she gladly took it.

"Im fine Jong, I saw her. She's freaking hot and beautiful" Jisoo replied still looking at Jennie

"Of course she is, she's Jennie Kim duhh" Chen rolled his eyes and start muching the chips that Seulgi brought.

They sat on their seats for a few minutes, talking about random things which made them laugh from time to time.

"Hey weirdos! Let's go! The Cameras are ready!" Baekhyun shouted and pulle the Ceo and the other music producer.

The three of them walked together, Jisoo at the middle.

"This is the start where you will fight with your sadness Jis, you can do it!" Jisoo smiled and nods

"I can do this!"

They stepped closer to Seulgi, Lisa and Jennie who's busy talking to each other. Baekhyun poked Lisa's arm, it's a sign for her to introduce the Director/Leader of their team to Jennie.

"Jennie, we knew that ever since the contract signing...this is the first time you will met our Leader formally" Lisa gulped her own saliva and smiled "But please, let's not bring up our or your personal things on our work. You know, it's kinda hard for us to work properly if some of us are not good in terms especially that we're going to work with each other for how many months. Is that alright?

Jennie just nods but she didn't really understand what Lisa said. She's busy taking a glance from the girl behind Baekhyun.

"Jennie, please say hi to our Leader...." The team made a way for Jisoo and smiled at the idol "....Kim Jisoo"

Jennie's eyes got widen from what she's seeing right now, a low toned gasped came out from her mouth.

"J-Jisoo...."

"Hi, Im Kim Jisoo. BKM Film's CEO, Film Director and their team leader" Jisoo professionally said with a smile and offer a hanshake. Jennie looked at her ex's hand, she don't wamma touch her but she remember what Lisa said. She shouldn't bring up their personals issues here.

Jisoo nods, she's the first one who let go from the handshake.

"Okay, Let's starting working Ms. Kim" Jisoo said and lead the way for Jennie.