38

The phone number was...

The call was from Toni!

Bella was a little surprised. She had not contacted her for many days and did not expect that she would contact her today.

"Hello, what's up?" Bella closed the computer and answered the phone.

Toni was exhilarated. She could not wait to share her good feeling with Bella. "Tell you the great news that my Mr. Right returned today. Aren't you curious about him? when you're free, come out for dinner with us."

"Okay." Bella agreed with a smile.

After hearing that, she knew Toni was thrilled. Bella could not help but say, "It seems that I should have prepared some money in advance. I received a wedding invitation."

"It's not that fast. I do not assure that he will marry me, yet." Toni signed, "I haven't conquered him yet. Let's talk about marriage in the future. I will talk to you later. Grandfather and I are going to visit him today. I'm getting dressed now."

"Okay." Bella smiled and hang up.

The person Toni wanted to see was back so soon.

What about Mr. Steiner?

Will he come back again? When he left that day, he was so angry that he would never come back again.

She could not help but take out her phone. Even if she knew the result, she still called Mr. Steiner.

"Sorry, the number you dialed is power off. Please try again later."

Bella laughed at herself and no longer had the appetite to eat lunch. She took the computer and left the restaurant.

The phone was turned off. She was going to send a text message to Mr. Steiner. 'I hope that when he turns on his phone, he will see the message that she left.'

Bella walked on the street and wanted to send a message to Mr. Steiner. After editing, when she was about to send it, all of a sudden.

'Beep, Beep."

There was a piercing whistle in her ear. She was shocked. She looked up and saw a car crashing towards her.

She knew that she should run away, but her body seemed to be fixed.

Seeing that the car was about to crash into her, she closed her eyes in fear.

A person suddenly rushed over and grabbed Bella, then rushed forward. The two rolled on the ground and escape the crush of the car.

However, the arm that tightly held Bella was crushed by the car, bleeding a lot.

Bella immediately got up from the ground and then reached out to help him up. She anxiously said, "Thank you for saving me. You're injured. I'll send you to the doctor."

Before she could finish her words, the man had stood up. When she saw the man's face, she was surprised to find out that the man who had just saved her was.

Tony!

"Why are you coming to save me?" Bella's anxious and worried face suddenly turned cold.

She did not think that the person who saved her was Tony.

The moment Tony still felt scared when he thought that Bella was almost crushed by a car. He still felt that there was fear in his heart. He was terrified that Bella would bleed heavily and would die.

It was only then that he realized that the position of Bella in his heart seemed to be more important than he had realized.

"Are you alright?" Tony checked Bella and found out that she wasn't injured. His face immediately became indifferent. He said coldly, "Bella, do not watch your phone when you are crossing the street. Do you know how dangerous it was just? If it weren't for me to pull you out in time, you'd probably have been crushed by a car.

Bella saw Tony's worried face. It if had been before, she would be delighted and moved, and now she only felt funny.

"My matter has nothing to do with you. I don't need you to control it." Bella said to Tony with an expressionless face.

Tony saw that Bella did not take his words into her heart. His expression became more serious: "Bella, please learn to tell whats is good or bad."

"I don't know whether it's good or bad. It's none of your business. You should take care of yourself." She didn't want to have any further involvement with Tony. After she finished, she picked up the phone on the floor and turned around to leave.

Tony grabbed her arm and said, "My arm was injured because of saving you. Shouldn't you send me to the hospital?"

Bella took a quick step, pulling her arm out of Tony's hand and looking back at Tony's injured arm.

Tony's arm was severely injured, and the blood had already wetted his sleeve. He did try to save her.

"This is a thousand dollars; your arm is just bruised, so much money is enough for medical and nutritional expenses." Bella put a thousand dollars into Tony's hand and said, "Today, you are indeed saving me. Don't think that I'll be grateful to you. You and Vanessa owe me; you cannot pay it off in your whole life. I'll never forgive the two murderers!"

After she finished speaking, she turned around and left.

Tony stood there. he looked at the back of Bella with mixed feeling, opened his mouth, wanted to say something, but in the end, did not say anything.

Bella returned to the company. She immediately took out her phone. The screen of her phone had broken, and she could not switch it on.

The was also the phone number of Mr. Steiner. If this phone broke down, the connection between her and Mr. Steiner would be completely cut off.

She didn't want to!

She could only wait until after work to the phone shop and have it repaired.

...

Tony was injured in his arm and took the thousand dollars that Bella had given him. Instead of doing it to the hospital, he went home.

Originally, he thought that at this time, Vanessa should go out shopping with her friends. He did not expect that after he returned home, he would see Vanessa at home.

When Vanessa heard her voice, she turned her head and saw that Tony was back. Before she could be happy, she saw that the white shirt on Tony's body had been reddened with blood.

"Tony, are you injured?" Vanessa immediately ran over and asked nervously.

"It's alright," Tony said lightly.

"How could it be okay? Look at how much blood you shed." Vanessa pulled Tony down on the chair and said, "Wait a moment; I'll get the medicine box for you to bandage."

After he finished speaking, he immediately went to the room and took out the medicine chest.

Vanessa held Tony's arm in pain, and there was a large bruise on his arm.

After Vanessa bandaged the wound for Tony, she looked at Tony and asked, "Tony, how can you be injured?"