22

Sienna Philips

Lounging around the living room with her sisters they all joked about how Sincere acted last night, well except for herself of course

Lounging around the living room with her sisters they all joked about how Sincere acted last night, well except for herself of course. Sienna giggled at how embarrassed her sister was acting when she has no reason to be; she spoke what her heart couldn't say when she's sober and for that she was proud of her lil sister.
"Why didn't y'all drag me to the car or some? ," whined Sincere.

"Zi was trying to take you outside but you waltzed up to VIP to confront Messiah and some lady her was talking to. ," said Serenity.

"Sis you started spazzing out he had to carry you out the club then y'all started arguing. ," said Xahkeia.

"I'm front of everybody? ," asked Sincere.

"Everybody, you basically told that nigga his dick forever belong to you and can't nobody else have it. ," added Sienna.

"No I didn't! ," exclaimed Sincere.

"Yes you did! ," replied the women.

"You told him if he fuck that girl you gone kill both of them and you gonna find somebody face to ride. ," spoke Serenity.

"Ooh this is bad. ," Sincere tan he fingers through her hair blowing out a breath.

"Messiah said he'll kill you and the nigga then all y'all just gone be some dead mu'fuckas. ," added Xahkeia.

"You started crying and fight him not gone lie sis you popped his ass good in the eyes before he yoked you up. ," Serenity tried to dap her sister up.

"Whhyyyyyyyyyy did y'all let me do that? It ain't even funny no more and I feel like shit. ," pouted Sincere as she picked up her ringing phone.

"Speaking of the devil answer it Noonie. ,"said Sienna.

"Here you answer it. ," Sincere tossed her phone to her sister watching her swipe over then put it to her ear.

"Hello? ," answered Sienna.

"Where Sin? ," asked Messiah.

"Well good morning to you also Mr. Nigga. ," Sienna turned the lips up.

"Just damn stupid. ," cackled Serenity.

"Morning let me speak to Sincere. ," said Messiah.

"Noonie yo man said get the phone. ," snickered Sienna as Sincere flipped her off.

"What Kareem? ," Sincere put the phone to her ear.

"Oh I'm Kareem today? We on that type of time? ," questioned Messiah.

"Ain't that what yo mama named you. What else I'm supposed to call you? ," asked Sincere.

"She named me Messiah Kareem Brewster. ," replied Messiah.