Maggie

We didn't actually leave as we knew that that ghost was gonna do something, so we stayed behind but hid from Susan. We came back just as she was staring at swingset, which begins moving on its own.

She approaches the playground cautiously; all the playsets start moving, and we hear her car, behind  her, started behind her. She lays a hand on the teeter-totter to stop it while we get out of the car and Sam starts to run.

Everything starts moving faster, and suddenly the car revs its engine and comes straight at her. At the last moment Sam tackles her out of the way just as Dean and I run out of the Impala towards them.

"Are you okay?" Sam asked Susan. "I think so." She said. "Come on, come on. Let's get inside, let's go." Dean orders and we help her into the inn then guide her into the bar and to a table.

"Whiskey." Susan said, breathless. "Sure. I know the feeling." Sam said as I go and pour her a glass of whiskey. "What the hell happened out there?" She asked us. "You want the truth?" I asked her. "Of course." She said and the boys and I exchange a look before Dean speaks.

"Well, at first we thought it was some sort of hoodoo curse, but that out there? That was definitely a spirit." Dean said as I hand her a glass of whiskey. "Here." I said to her. "You're insane." Susan said and I chuckle. "Yeah, it's been said." I said.

"Look, I'm sorry, Susan. We don't exactly have time to ease you into this, but we need to know when your mother had the stroke." Sam said to her. "What does that have to do with any—" Susan asked but Sam talks over her. "Just answer the question." He said and she thinks.

"About a month ago." She replied. "Right before the killings began." I said and Sam turns to Dean. "See? So what if Rose was working hoodoo, but not to hurt anyone. To protect them." Sam said to him. "She was using the five spot urns to ward off the spirit." Dean said. "Right, until she had a stroke and she couldn't anymore." I saud and Susan looks between us, confused. "I don't believe this." She mutters.

"Listen, sister, that car didn't try to run you down by itself, okay? I mean, I guess it did, technically, but, but the spirit can — forget it." Dean said to her before Sam interrupts him. "Look, believe what you want. But the fact is you and your family are in danger, all right? So you need to clear everybody out of here: your employees, your mother, your daughters, everyone." Sam said.

"Um, I only have one daughter." Susan said and I give her a confused look. "One? I thought Tyler had a sister named Maggie." I said to her, questioning. "Maggie's imaginary." Susan replied and the boys and I look at each other again.

"Where's Tyler?" Sam asked her and she gives us a terrified and worried look to us.

Later, Susan leads us up to the room with all of those dolls. "Tyler!" Susan yells as we go into the room; only to see that the floor is littered with broken dolls. Susan starts to panic. "Oh my God. Tyler!" She yells as she runs out of the room. "Tyler!" She yells as the boys and I look around the room. Then Susan comes back. "She's not here!" She said, panicked.

"Susan. Tell us what you know about Maggie." Sam said to her, as calmly as he could. "Uh, not much. Um, Tyler's been talking about her since Mom got sick." Susan replied. "Okay, did you ever know anyone by that name?" I asked her. "Uh, no..." she said, shaking her head.

"Think, think, I mean, somebody that could have lived here, might have passed away?" Dean asked her and Susan's eyes widen  "Oh my God. My mom. My mom had a sister named Margaret. She barely spoke about her." She replied.

"Did Margaret happen to die here when she was a kid?" I asked her. "She drowned in the pool." Susan said and Dean looks at us. "Come on." He said and we run out of the room then out of the building.

We run through the gardens to the pool house and reach the door, I go to open it but it was locked. "Damn it!" I said and the boys started pounding at the glass to break it.

"Tyler!" Susan shouts as the boys kept pounding at the door. "Tyler!" Susan shouts and a moment later we hear a scream. "Is there another entrance?" Dean asked Susan. "Around back." She said. "All right, let's go." Dean said then he turns to me and Sam. "Keep working." He tells us and we nod at him.

As they run around the building, Sam and I continue to pound at the door; he looks back and comes back with a heavy pot. "Stand back." Sam said and I step aside then he starts pounding the door with it. 

He does this for a few more moments until finally he breaks through the glass and we wriggle through the opening. Without hesitation, Sam and I leap over the railing and into the pool. We pushes past the plastic covering the pool to reach Tyler, both of us lift her up, and I notice she is unconscious. 

We get her out of the pool just as Susan and Dean run in and we set Tyler on the edge of the pool. Susan starts to gasp, tearfully, as all of us give a worried look towards Tyler until she starts to cough and wake up.

"Thank God! Thank God, thank God." Susan said, in frantic tears, while Tyler looks over at her. "Mommy!" She cries and Susan goes to hug her. "Yeah, baby, I'm here." She said.
"Tyler, do you see Maggie anywhere?" I asked her once her and Susan pull out of the embrace. "No, she's gone." She said and we all give a confused look. 

Later, we make it back to the hotel and Susan holds Tyler close to her as we go up towards Rose's room. "Don't worry, honey, we're leaving in two minutes, we've just got to get Grandma." She said as the boys and I stay back.

"I don't get it, did Maggie just stop?" Dean asked, confused. "Seems like it." Sam said. "Well, where the hell did she go?" Dean asked but before we could reply, Susan screams.

The three of us share worried looks and go running up to Rose's room to find her slumped in her wheelchair, dead.

Minutes later, the paramedics came by and did some test on Rose before the coroner came by and took her body away. Susan was talking to them before she come over to us. "Paramedics said it was another stroke. Do you think...Margaret could have had something to do with it?" She asked us.

"We don't know." Dean said, shrugging.

"But it's possible, yeah." Sam said. 

"Susan, I'm sorry." I said to her, apologetically. "You have nothing to apologize for. You've given me everything." Susan said just as Tyler comes out of the house.

"Ready to go, kiddo?" Susan asked Tyler. "Yeah." Tyler replied. "Now Tyler, you're sure Maggie's not around anymore?" Dean asked her and she nods. "I'm sure. I'd see her." She said.

"I guess whatever's going on must be over." I said to the boys, as we walk over to the taxi near us, and Dean nods while Sam holds the taxi door for Susan. "You two take care of yourselves, all right?" He said.

Before getting in the taxi, Suaan turns and gives Sam a full-body hug and Dean and I smirk. "Thank you. All three of you." She said and she gets into the taxi then Sam shuts the door behind her.

"Think you could have hooked up some MILF action there, bud." Dean said and Sam scoffs and I shake my head. "I'm serious, I think she liked you." Dean said to Sam. "Yeah, that's all she needs." Sam grumbles. "Well, you saved the mom, you saved the girl. Not a bad day. 'Course you know, I could have saved 'em myself, but I didn't want you to feel useless." Dean teased and Sam scoffs. "All right, I appreciate it." Sam said and I chuckle.

"Hey, I helped saving Tyler." I said and Dean pats my shoulder. "You did good, too." He said and I roll my eyes. "Feels good getting back in the saddle, doesn't it?" He asked. "Yeah, it does. But it doesn't change what we talked about last night, Dean." Sam said.

"We talked about a lot of things last night." Dean said, feigning ignorance. "You know what I mean." Sam said as he gives us a knowing look. "You were wasted." I said to him. "But you two weren't. And you promised, Dean." Sam said and we all share a look before we go into the car the  pull away from the inn.