And Trust Me, Karmas A Bitch.

Today is the day.

Today the team is going out together for the first time since Emily got back from Paris and your super excited. Grabbing your tight, black, knee high dress from off a hanger in your closet you run into the bathroom to start a shower. You strip out of your clothes as you hear your phone go off. Running towards it you answer with a smile on your face

"Well hey stranger" you smile

"Well hi princess" Aaron smiles

"I miss you" you sigh into the phone

"I miss you to babe" he hums

"Are you picking me up?" You ask

"Yes, but the team still doesn't know so I'm getting Dave first" he laughs

"What!? Why Dave!?" You complain

"He asked me to" Aaron sighs

"Fine" you sigh "I need to get a shower but see you soon?"

"At eight" he smiles

"Okk, bye babe" you laugh into the phone

"Bye" he says before hanging up

Running back to the shower you hop in and wash your hair, then your body, finishing off by shaving your legs. One your done your shower you get out. Looking in the mirror you relize today was actually one of your good days. Your hair is perfect, even more so now because you just cleaned it, the bags under your eyes have gotten better, and your teeth are just the right hint of white. You take your time with your looks since you have an hour and a half before Aaron should be here, so you grab your blow dryer and set to work. With your hair dried you throw it into a nice bun so you can apply your makeup. When your face is done you pull the small elastic out of your thick hair, letting your long locks hit your shoulders. Pulling out your brush and your curling iron, you part your hair and start curling small strands at a time.

Your hair is now done, your dress is on, you makeup is done, now you just need your shoes, some perfume and a purse and your ready to go. By the time you finish the final touches you hear your doorbell ring, and it's Aaron, right on time.

"Hey Dave" you say jumping into the back seat

"Hi my love" he smiles

The car starts and your on your way to the restaurant. About 15 minutes later you pull into the parking lot, exiting the car. Seeing the rest of the team waiting at the door you run over and wrap Emily into a big hug. When all your hello's and hugs are finished you enter the restaurant and get a table. While the team is walking you hang at the back of the group, and Aaron joins you.

"You, look fucking sexy" Aaron says putting his hand on the small of your back

"You don't look to bad yourself" you smile at him

"We should tell them tonight" he says

"Why! Sneaking around makes the sex so much hotter" you bite your lip

You finally arrive at your table, and you find your seat between Aaron and Rossi. When everyone is settled you order drinks, and mostly everyone has some sort of alcoholic beverage other then Morgan and Rossi, because there the designated drivers, so Morgan gets a sprite and Dave he gets a club soda. After a few minutes go by you hear your phone go off, so you check it and it's a text from Aaron.

A: Are you excited 😜
Y: Should I be?
A: Yes, because once we're done here we're going to a club, and clubs are very busy 😏
Y: Ok....?
A: Well, see you made a mistake wearing that dress because now I'm very horny, Which means once we get there I'm going to find a place, where I can make you scream my name in a bunch of different positions.