𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Requested by @HeRoOfHoPe

Title: Face Mask

I walked into the lair, sniffling and coughing. As I went over to the couch, Leo stood up to give me a hug, but when he saw me sneeze, he backed away.

"What?" I asked, wiping my nose on a tissue. Leo shuddered.

"Sorry, (y/n), but I can't afford to get sick," he went towards the kitchen as Mikey walked out.

"Hey, Mikey," I said in my nasally voice as he came closer.

"Hey, (y/n)!" he exclaimed happily, arms raised for a hug. Suddenly, I sneezed in his face and he froze.

"Oh no-"

"Ah! Germs," he shrieked as he ran off, "get them away from me!"

I sighed as I made my way towards Donnie's lab. I didn't even want to attempt greeting Raph at this point.

"Hey, Donnie," I sighed as I entered the lab and sat down on one of his extra rolling chairs.

"Hey," he muttered as he intensely dropped something into a chemical. I then sneezed and he sighed in relief.

"Thanks for doing that after I did the experiment. Wait, a-are you sick?" he asked as he stared at me.

"No; I'm just not feeling too good today," I shook my head as another fit of coughing racked my body.

"Yes, you are," he exclaimed as he beckoned me over to a table.

"Sit down and let me check you," I did so and he checked me with a stethoscope and other things.

"You have a temperature of one-hundred and one, (y/n)," he told me seriously and I giggled.

"Well, look at that."

"Why haven't you gone to a doctor?" he demanded as he gave me an ice pack to put on my head.

"It's just a cold. I didn't think I needed to," he put his hand on mine and I looked at him.

"Look, (y/n). I want you to go to a doctor next time something like this happens. Okay? I know I sound overdramatic, but this is serious. You're three degrees away from having to go to the hospital. Do you see how serious this is? I don't want to lose you over a cold or something minor. You mean a lot to us," I lifted his chin up so he was looking at me now and smiled.

"Okay. I'll go see a doctor tomorrow if I'm still feeling bad. And, thanks for being my little doctor," I gave him a kiss on his forehead and hopped off the table.

"Where are you going?" he called after me.

"To take a nap in your room," I shouted back and continued walking.

"I'll go lay down with you in a minute!" he grinned.

"Aren't you scare of getting sick?" I asked and he shook his head.

"No, I'll be fine." I laughed slightly and closed the door behind me. 

++++++++++

"Hey, why are Leo and Mikey so afraid of getting sick?" I asked Donnie as we laid together on his bed.

"Because they get violently sick. They'll throw up everywhere. Why?" he glanced down at me and I sucked my lips into my mouth.

"No reason," I smiled and cuddled up to him as we fell asleep together. 

++++++++++

"Oh my- it's in my mouth!" Mikey screeched as he ran his fingers over his tongue.

"Oh Mikey, don't do that," Leo grabbed his hands and pulled them away from his face as Mikey started gagging. Leo let him go and started doing the same.

"Oh, stop," Leo choked out as he covered his mouth.

"I can't!" Mikey cried as he ran to the bathroom, Leo hot on his heels.

Raph just sat back on the couch and laughed, almost choking on his face mask.

At least he wasn't sick.