tXmLRHnoSAs

Weeks went by, Fire Spirit came by about twice a week, he stayed about two hours before leaving, he wanted to stay longer, but the worshipers found the town and he wanted to keep it safe.

It was almost a month later, Fire Spirit finally asked Pom how Wind Archer was, she said he couldn't open his eyes, but was awake.

Fire Spirit sighed, running a hand through his 'hair', Pom said Wind Archer had wanted to see him yesterday, Fire Spirit asked if he still wanted to see him.

She stood up and said she'd ask.

He did, so Fire Spirit followed her to where Wind Archer was.

They were left alone, Wind Archer looked different, he also asked if Wind Archer was a stupid name. Fire Spirit didn't think it was, but told him it was his name and he could choose it.

He said he was going to think about that later, and asked Fire Spirit to come closer, he did.

Out of curiosity, he asked if Wind Archer could see, he could, he just couldn't open his eyes (Fire Spirit chose not to question it)

Wind Archer held onto his arm for a few seconds, before asking if he meant to kiss him before.

He said if he was talking about the flower crown, then yes.

Wind Archer moved his hands up to his shoulder, making Fire Spirit Squat so they where eye level, and asked why he didn't.

Fire Spirit said he lost his nerve. Wind Archer made a face.

He said they where both cowards, in their own ways. Fire Spirit just chuckled, he couldn't argue against that.

Wind Archer fell silent, before slowly putting his hands on Fire Spirits face, making another face.

It was silent for a moment, Fire Spirit was confused.

Wind Archer took a deep breath, and just as Fire Spirit was going to ask him what he was doing, he pulled him in.

It was quick, barely lasting a few seconds, before Wind Archer separated them.

They stayed in silence for a little bit, before Fire Spirit leaned back in, holding his shoulders, purring a little bit. They pulled away from each other again, faces becoming their respective blush.

Wind Archer was grinning, Fire Spirit let out a soft chuckle.

He had to leave eventually, but he gave Wind Archer another flower before he did.