Chapter 25

~Foxy's POV~

I heard Maddie being yelled at, then everything went silent.

"I guess she'll never be able to come back." I thought out loud.

She won't care. You're just another friend that comes and goes... My thought was Freddy's voice.

Maybe he's right... Maybe she will forget about me...

I overheard earlier that the place was getting remodeled next week, and would be closed for a month.

A good amount of time for Maddie to make new friends...

When 12:00 came, I didn't care. I just sat in Pirates Cove, letting the time slowly roll by.

I heard a little screaming from the office, but the new security guard wasn't dead.

3:00 a.m. came around and the guy was still alive. Hmm...weird. I haven't seen Bonnie come yet.

I shrugged and just figured that he was waiting a little bit. Either that, or he was still freaked out by the "kids and murder" thing.

Then, I heard something from the stage. Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica were talking to each other. Why aren't they going after the security guard?

"I just can't believe they would consider." Bonnie said.

"Calm down. They probably won't do that."

"How do you know?"

"You're going to be fine, Bonnie. Besides, we're getting replaced anyway. It doesn't even matter." Freddy said, with anger.

I sat back in my spot behind the curtain.

What was Bonnie so upset about?

I decided to find out what was going on. After all, if we're going to deal with the replacement, we unfortunately have to do it together.

I went over to the stage where the three of them just stood there and glared at me.

"Why aren't you attacking him?" I asked.

"Because, Foxy, maybe the child inside of us doesn't want to anymore. I don't know." Bonnie said.

"Well, what was all that talk about the replacements?"

"That's none of your business, Foxy." Freddy said.

"I think it is. I'm getting replaced too."

"Well nobody ever loved you."

That made me get mad. Maddie loved me. Even if I never see her again, I'll always know that somebody loved me back.

I leaped face-first onto Freddy. I bit him in the face.

"Just like '87, isn't it?" Freddy mumbled underneath my teeth.

I released my grip from his face, but I still stayed on top of him. I swatted off his hat and held my hook up to his neck.

"I'm done with you Freddy. For years, you've insulted me and laughed at me. Not anymore, Fazbear."

"Stop!" Bonnie yelled.

"Why should I?"

"Because we have our ways." Bonnie stepped away to reveal Chica holding down Maddie.

Not again. Why did she come again? I guess she does love me.

I got off of Freddy. I couldn't let Maddie get hurt again because of me.

"I guess you do have somebody who loves you." Freddy said.

He grabbed me and wouldn't let go. He held down my hook and kept himself far away enough to avoid my teeth. Bonnie grabbed my legs.

"Not anymore..." Freddy said before nodding his head to Chica.

No, Maddie. I can't let her get hurt. I can't...

I struggled as much as I could, but Freddy never let go.

Chica began to choke Maddie.

"Fo-oxy. He-e-lp m-e..."