Unknown number

Bell rang indicating that school was over. Maybe school wouldn't be so miserable now that I had a friend. On my way home I got a text from my new found friend.

Midoriya:
Hey

You:
Hello

Midoriya:
Are you free this weekend?

You:
I think I'm free, why

Midoriya:
Do you maybe wanna go out?

Midoriya:
As friends of course😊😊

You:
Sure, lol

After that we decided were to meet up and what time. It was going to be on Saturday at 10 a.m. I wondered why so early on a weekend but Midoriya was an early bird so I would have to deal with it.

Once at home I finished my homework and started on dinner as usual. I made f/f for dinner, my favorite. By the time the food was done mother and father were already home from work. We all dug in and my mom decided to do the dishes.

I head upstairs and go to the bathroom. I take all my clothes off and hop in the shower. I let my mind wonder on it's own while the warm water hit my skin. All of a sudden Midoriya came to my mind. I blushed at the thought of him. I quickly thought of something else because I didn't want to think about him while I was naked.

I continue my thinking and than I think of the half and half boy. I never even got his name. Should I ask him tomorrow? I would probably end up failing miserably because of my anxiety but Midoriya gave me the confidence I never had before. Would Midoriya know his name? Should I just ask Midoriya? I quickly get out of the shower because I didn't want to think about either of them while I was naked.

I wrap the towel around my body and walk to my room. I open the closet door and look for a comfortable, oversized shirt to wear. Before I could even pick one out I feel a pair of eyes on me.

I immediately look out my window and of course I see nothing. "I must be paranoid," I whisper to myself. I pick out a random oversized shirt and put it on. Now I went to my dresser and pick out a plain f/c pair of panties.

I hop on my bed and started drawing in my sketch book. I notice that one of my drawings were missing but I dismiss it, thinking I might've accidentally threw it away.

Soon hours have passed without me realizing it and I put my sketch book on my desk and go under my covers. I still felt like eyes were on me but I tried to ignore them and soon drifted off to sleep.

{todoroki's pov}

S..she's naked. I swiftly look away. No way in hell will I look at you without any clothing without your permission. I'm not a pervert. My face must be super red right now after seeing you in a towel just now. I look away for about ten minutes, better safe than sorry. When I look at you again I find you on your bed, laying on your stomach. You were drawing and had headphones in, listening to music. Around 9ish you were already laying in bed, ready for sleep.

Finally when sleep took over your body I made my way in. I go close to your body and I take in a big whiff of your scent. Oh how I missed that smell. Today was a very good day indeed. Sure I haven't been getting much sleep lately but it's okay, anything for my y/n.

I take your phone and type in your password, doing my nightly routine. I always look at your photos first, and than your messages. But today I find something interesting, oh but what is it. A new contact name in your phone. Midoriya. I'm so happy my little bunny is making friends but boys are off limits. I'm your future husband after all, I have these rights.