━1.1

Seo Aria lived a pretty normal life, well as normal as it gets for the now turned 19 year old

You see, in this world they all coexist- Demons, Angels and Humans of course.

But they never mixed.

Well Humans and Demons certainly did not. It was seen as ridiculous, a sin. Taught from a young age to stay away from the hellish creatures, never to look them in the eye or else they would suck the life out of your neck and leave you for dead.

Angels on the other hand, loved to help Humans- they always had a smile on their face and the aura around them was unmatched.

Aria was just a normal human girl with the pressures and stress of college with normal hobbies which consisted of staying in her room and not coming out unless she had to.

Introverted yet she had her own character, not the most popular girl but still people knew her.

She took pride in her work, hard working and a perfectionist with the grades she expects to achieve.

Lee Donghyuck was an enigma. He lived, well he wasn't alive, but he loved the thrill, it coursing through him and the undeniable amusement he felt through messing with weak Humans as well as the annoying Angels.

Smirk always etched on his lips, making stomach's churn and eyes avert from the confident Demon. His fangs barred and tongue running over the sharp canines teasingly.

One too many times, Donghyuck had been caught with his fangs injected into helpless Humans but one thing about Lee Donghyuck?

He didn't give one fuck.

Scaring Humans to breaking a few bones here and there for absolutely no reason.
Well, there was one reason.

Yoo Seyeon- his Ex Demon girlfriend.
Everything changed when she cheated on him, something in him switched detrimentally.

He hated everything, wanting to tear happiness with his bare hands, snap the necks of happy innocent Humans and make them beg for mercy as they took their last breath.

And yet, he was forced to attend college.
College.

Worse than heaven in his eyes; hating every single part about it but he was made to go or else his delicate pitch black wings would be ripped from his back.

No thanks.

Not that he ever attended the college to despise it that much but Donghyuck despised everything.

But that didn't last long because he met her.