Chapter 1

Jennie pov

"YG why are we all here?" I pointed to RedVelvet, Twice and their Boss.

YG called us for a meeting at a restaurant for idols exclusive. It was only me, Rosie, and Jisoo since Lisa is at China.

We were all seated down. At the end by the window was Twice and next to them was RedVelvet and lastly us. The boss were all sitting at the other end.

"Since you guys been very busy and working hard these past years. We decided to let you guys go on a vacation together for the first time" JYP stated leaving us speechless.

But after we taken it all in, we cheered making everyone look at us. The bosses were all smiling including YG.

As the SM continue talking I look around the place to see some other idols with us including Lisa's friend Sorn, Minnie, and Elkie. Plus Bambam.

They were fighting over something from the looks of their hand movements and BamBam just ran out the restaurant.

Weird group.

They were attracting a lot of attention including mine. They stood out even more when Sorn stood and start running away from Minnie who was now chasing after her. 

"Waa. I'm sorry" You could hear Sorn war cry as she tried blocking herself with a chair.

"Come back here and find it!" Sorn shook her and Minnie started running after her.

"Lisa, have some weird friends" Rosie woke out breaking my trance.

"I'm pretty sure that's were she gets it from" Jisoo pointed at the two who was still arguing.

"I'm Elkie over there just watching two of her friends fighting"

The girls laughed as they saw Sorn throwing some water at Minnie. Elkie over there finally stood up and made her ways over there.

As Elkie made her way over to them Sorn quickly dip off leaving Minnie behind.

"FUck, It was all Sorn, don't come closer" Minnie quickly turn around and run toward the other hallway but someone got in front of her making her jump into their arms.

"Lisa?! protect mee!" Minnie jumped in Lisa arms.

Wait what

Lisa?

"What's going on, why do you look like that Elkie" Lisa walk straight toward Elkie who look mad. Minnie on the other hand look scared and tried to make a run for it but Lisa was holding her tightly.

As Lisa got closer to Elkie. Sorn showed up out of no where with a Bambam running at her. Sorn didn't see Lisa causing them to fall on top of each other and knocking Elkie down with them. Bambam fell down tripping on their leg.

There were 'oos' and 'oof' and 'ouch' from other people that were looking at the commotion too. Including the girls and our boss.

"Get off me you fatass" Elkie groaned as Bambam got up from Sorn. 

Sorn rolled off from Lisa and Minnie rolled off from Elkie. Lisa who was looking confused help Elkie stand.

"God, y'all weight like a ton" Elkie stretch her back as Minnie and Sorn were sending each other glares. 

Lisa look like she was about to speak when YG voice was heard making them stop.

"Lalisa. Come here" Lisa was looking around the place but couldn't find the voice.

"Is it just me or I hear a YG voice"

"Lisa. Over there" 

Lisa pov

"Lalisa. Come here" I heard YG voice but couldn't find the voice to whom was calling my name.

"Is it just me or I hear a YG voice" I asked the girls and Bambam.

"Lisa. Over there" Bambam patted my back and I look over to where he was pointing at.

After a while I found YG famous hat, along with my members all looking at me. I look back of them to see Redvelvet and Twice also there and their boss. 

"Come sit down Lisa" YG spoke to me again. I look back a my friends who was looking away from me. 

"Bitch y'all coming with me, wether you like it or not" I grabbed onto Minnie making her grab Sorn, and Sorn grab onto Elkie making her gram Bambam.

I sat down the table across from them and turn my chair around to face the three boss and the girls behind. 

"What were you doing" YG calmly spoke to me.

"I don't know. I just arrived here in South Korean like 10 minutes ago" I look for my phone to show him the time but I couldn't find it. I was feeling my self trying to find it.

"Fuck I lost my phone" I whispered and stop feeling myself.

"It's probably in your luggage dumbass" Maybe Sorn was right. I look for my luggage by the door but couldn't find it.

"I forgot my luggage" I mumbled out causing everyone to smack their head.

"I think I left it in the Van" I look at YG who just laughed.

YG was about to speak when Bambam shouted.

"I found Lisa's picture" He ran to it and grab it and ran back to Minnie and gave it back to her.

"why? Why do you have that"

"Yes, Bambam explain" JYP look at him.

"Yeah me too. I would look to hear your excuse" I look over at him and made eye contact.

"Minnie go speak" Bambam quickly shout to her.

"Well you see-"

"Minnie. Do you want me to call your boss" Minnie look over at Bambam and patted him back.

"Good luck buddy, it's all you" Minnie saluted Bambam making us all laugh.